equipment — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

equipment

sandblast8sandblast8 Posts: 1Member
looking to start in the business had bad experience trying to get spray on chrome to work now just walked away from decoral due some issues with company performance
really looking for that niche to add to our business
any suggestions on equipment and training??????????

Comments

• divinedragon13divinedragon13 Posts: 204Member ✭✭✭
    lots good info on here look at and u got research todo here good start up from jim http://www.k2shoponline.com/tanks-s/1820.htm

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,157Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @sandblast8 Come to training in Kansas at the end of April. At least the business roundtable planned for Sunday. There will be representatives there for Superchrome, and plenty of dippers. Even some guys with experience in other facets of the finishing industry.
  • TsunamiTsunami Posts: 4,952Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome,If you have some painting skills Super chrome can give you a chrome effect from paint. Ill be in Kansas from 24th to the 26th.
  • tintmantintman Posts: 6Member
    Looking to get into biz, had a conversation with ary from eptex coating on equipment and training, any advice or comments on this company ? Any comments would help don't want to invest with the wrong company 
  • JakeSnakeJakeSnake Posts: 386Member ✭✭✭
    tintman said:
    Looking to get into biz, had a conversation with ary from eptex coating on equipment and training, any advice or comments on this company ? Any comments would help don't want to invest with the wrong company 
    Don't...
  • JeremyJeremy Posts: 1,101Member ✭✭✭
    if you type El Paso in the search bar you will see what sort of rep they have
    Any recommendations I'm in new York, would like to deal with someone close and that provides some training?
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,157Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @tintman well EPTEX wasnt exactly local for you to begin with. I understand I may be a bit biased, but you are going to learn more faster, and have "hands on" experience with many different films, activators, paints, chrome paints, guns, and anything else associated with hydro dipping in Kansas in April. It is worth the money, travel, and if you stick around for Sunday, you will be part of the first ever "Business Roundtable"

Best start in the business...
    Thanks for info but excuse my ignorance I'm new to this business what is going on in April in Kansas I'm interested in learning as much as I can
     Please let me know thanks 
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,064Administrator El Jefe
    tintman said:

Thanks for info but excuse my ignorance I'm new to this business what is going on in April in Kansas I'm interested in learning as much as I can
     Please let me know thanks 

Here ya go...just click the link:k2forums.com/discussion/3460/k2-forums-2015-kansas-remote-training-announcement/p1
    And yes I would deal with almost anyone BUT Eptex/Elpaso/Dipology/whatever name he comes up with this week to disguise himself and keep fooling people who have not caught on to his blatant rip off schemes...
    Thank you so much I spoke to ary todsy and he made it sound so good the package of equipment and training,  thank god I go under this forum I appreciate the heads up I will look else were, any sugestions?
    edited March 2015
    Just for kicks run a search on El Paso...on this forum and any other...you will see what we are talking about...both K2 (myself) and PA Hydrographics have excellent reputations...depending on what you want you want in a tank. As for training? We offer classes every other week at the K2 shop in Palm Springs...we also have a remote training class in Kansas coming up in April 23rd through the 25th and a business round table on the 26th. There may be another remote training class in September in Ohio...still working on that and we are trying to put together a dedicated remote training center in Atlantic City before the end of the year...hope this helps and not confuses you...lol...
    It does help thank you. Rite now I'm finding out what I need to get started and in a month or 2 I want to make the purchase and do the training. I would be interested in taking your training class I'm in new York but I will travel. Can I purchase equipment from you as well. Tanks, spray gun, etc 
    Yes sir...we offer a complete package, tank, training, guns, films, activator etc.etc...
    @K2Concepts I think you just got another attendee to Kansas (ding)
    We're can I go to find out about the packages you offer I am interested in starting up a business and need a good set up to get started. 
    @divinedragon13 and you can ask what the recommendation of the forum is after you do a bit of research.