K2ShopOnLine.com Updates — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

K2ShopOnLine.com Updates

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,571Administrator El Jefe

Comments

• ctrliquidartctrliquidart Posts: 62Member ✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Great additions Jim @K2Concepts to your online store especially the OG shirt
  • ctrliquidartctrliquidart Posts: 62Member ✭✭
    You should bring one to the Kansas remote training I wear a medium I need your size I am bringing you one of our company t-shirts
  • tlb71tlb71 Posts: 433Member ✭✭✭
    what would it cost to ship one of those guns to canada?? jim -8 thats shorts weather! check this temp out!!!check out the wind chill
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,751Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    We here in Wisconsin are forgetful. We can't seem to find where we left our degrees. We have none. Zero degrees... Luckily 2/3 of Brutal hydrographics will be attending Baconfest tomorrow. Need to put on a little more fat... Starting to get chilly this week...
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,571Administrator El Jefe

You should bring one to the Kansas remote training I wear a medium I need your size I am bringing you one of our company t-shirts

I wear a medium...extra chunky...lol...but seriously I wear a XL for most shirts...and thank you for that offer...
    tlb71 said:

what would it cost to ship one of those guns to canada?? jim -8 thats shorts weather! check this temp out!!!check out the wind chill

I imagine it would be about $50 US to ship...not 100% sure yet...
  • tlb71tlb71 Posts: 433Member ✭✭✭
    ok let me know and i will order one when you get the details
    PM me your shipping address and I will get a quote...
    tlb71 said:

Looks like $35 with a $100 declaration value...
  • RDLooseRDLoose Posts: 18Member ✭✭

We here in Wisconsin are forgetful. We can't seem to find where we left our degrees. We have none. Zero degrees... Luckily 2/3 of Brutal hydrographics will be attending Baconfest tomorrow. Need to put on a little more fat... Starting to get chilly this week...

2/3 of Brutal Hydrographics has a had time walking up stairs without being winded...
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,751Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    RDLoose said:
    2/3 of Brutal Hydrographics has a had time walking up stairs without being winded...
    2/3 of Brutal Hydrographics also has ready/constant access and availability to boobs...
  • jtagliajtaglia Posts: 2,271Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think we here in AZ took them all, 81 of them to be exact. LOL