If you are posting questions about anything related to the Hydrographic process? Please take the time to copy and paste the following questions with your answers. This will allow the senior members and staff to better diagnose the problem and answer the question accurately. Remember answering these types of questions is not unlike looking into a crystal ball so the more information you give? The easier it is to try and help.
1. Are you a beginner, novice or seasoned professional? (This will help directing which steps are recommended)
2. Type of problem you are having.
3. What kind of primer & base coat are you using?
4. If base coat related? What kind of paint gun, what size tip and air pressure?
5. If activator/film related? What kind of paint gun, what size tip and air pressure? What film are you using?
6. What kind of dipping tank are you using? (Tub, self designed & built or professional)
7. What is the temperature of the water? What soak time? How many passes of activator?
8. What is the temperature & humidity of the shop?
9. Do you have a mustache and a beer in your hand? JUST KIDDING!!!...
By answering these questions we hope to reduce misdiagnosis and get you the answers you need. Please feel free to offer suggestions for improvement!