Converter+

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,342Administrator El Jefe
Once upon a time, butchers, bakers and candlestick makers converted measurements slaving over obscure formulas with paper and pencil. Today, Converter+, an iPhone app, frees you from head-scratching frustration with quick conversions at your fingertips. From area to volume and just about any measurable thing in between, Converter+ produces conversions with what seems like nothing short of wizardry.

Along with the abundant list of formulas, this app also offers currency conversion (167 world currencies) and a calculator for sales tax, tips and loans. And to avoid navigation nightmares, you can even create a group of favorites, delete unnecessary formulas and add your own to share with other users. You'll become the master of measurements and get a little bit closer to working happily ever after.

Comments

• TsunamiTsunami Posts: 4,952Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of conversion apps for real phones at Google play store. Is your I Phone white.LOL
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,342Administrator El Jefe
    Nope...I just forward the tips form a business site I belong to...I don't know why or how they pick the apps...some are Iphone and some are Android...I only forward the information...