Onavo Free — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Onavo Free

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,460Administrator El Jefe
Smoosh Your Data

Data plans are in great company with oxygen, gravity, and invisible super heros. They're great to have around but hard to keep tabs on. It's tough to track what we can't see. Worse yet is when you receive a text message telling you that you're right on the cusp of slipping into overage charges that could bring down your bank account in one fell swoop. But before you shake your fist in the air and curse your choice in data plans, download Onavo.

This app runs quietly in the background and compresses that stealthy data when you're not connected to Wi-Fi. It re-routes your data traffic to their servers, magically shrinks the data, and lets you continue browsing the Internet, sending emails, and mapping directions to your next big meeting. It'll ease the data drain and leave your wallet a little fatter.

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,702Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Awesome! Downloading! Well... When I get home to my wifi.
  • HardeightHardeight Posts: 584Member ✭✭✭
    Awesome app. I ran it for a while. Had some compatibility issues with some other apps like Netflix.
    Thankfully I am on a grandfathered unlimited data plan that they will have to pry from my cold dead hands so I quit using it. :)