Introduction to K2 Forums — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Introduction to K2 Forums

VortexDipKitVortexDipKit Posts: 19Member, Business Ninja
Hello, everyone. I want to first say thank you to Jim for allowing us to support the board.

I want to introduce my self. My name is Brian Pierce, I am the owner of Vortex Dip Kit / Twisted Hydro LLC. We specialize as a hydrographics supplier.
We cater to the needs of Professional Shops and Hobbyist dippers
We are currently developing new film patterns including a first in the world that we know of a Grey Alien Pattern we call Abducted. We will also be releasing a new Zombie film named Rising Dead. We have 5 other films in development currently. I am working day and night to be able to get these on the market for you and your customers. Due to time constraints our website is lacking a little as far as prices and film patterns go. We have over 50 patterns in stock. We try to carry a good variety. We try to avoid carrying the same patterns as other companies unless they are popular. You can visit and like us on www.facebook.com/vortexdipkit We have most of our patterns in the picture section.

I hope to see you around Thanks Brian

Comments