Drama

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,146Administrator El Jefe
OK listen up guys...

The very core of why I started this forum was to provide help and information to our community...I still subscribe to that theory. There are all kinds of companies related to this industry that don't care about our members or anyone else as long as they are making a profit...those guys are the enemy of your business...not your peers (members of this forum)

I made a mistake today...I thought it would be better for a member (Preed...Who I respect immensely) to respond to allegations by another member...

The bottom line is that is was a wrong decision by myself...no one else but I made that decision...and it went against the founding rules and regulations of the forum...

For that I apologize...both to the member that posted the thread and the member that was attacked...I should have known better that nothing good would have come out of the original post...

I will take it as a personal challenge to never let that kind of thing happen again...

Guys...not any of us is worth the drama game...if you have a problem with another member? Take it up in a PM...or go over to FaceBook...there is plenty of places for that kind of drama...but it has NO place for this forum...

Once again? It's my fault and I hope that I can grow and learn from my mistakes because I value each and every member of the forum as a incredible asset...

Jim

Comments

• onehitwonderonehitwonder Posts: 2,718Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    not sure of what happened, but well said, and well put - respect
  • GCIGCI Posts: 1,320Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    Yes I agree take that crap to Dramabook not the forum.
  • CoastalHydrographicsCoastalHydrographics Posts: 3,047Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree lets keep it cool & clean.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 731Member ✭✭✭✭
    Paul's a pretty straight cat, it's hard to believe some form of drama would have come from that direction... Either way, you'll be hard pressed to find me around the Facebook pages anymore, I'm just not putting the time into it or these forums anymore... I'll post something every once in a while, but from now on, I'm out.
  • andyandy Posts: 103Member
    This day and age it's hard to control drama but as grown adults we all should be able to handle privately and if not then there's no room for you on any forum including the infamous fb.jim you do a great job here you shouldn't have to babysit too .I have great respect for you and what you try to do for all of us here rock on and delete delete drama queens
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,146Administrator El Jefe
    Smitty said:

Paul's a pretty straight cat, it's hard to believe some form of drama would have come from that direction... Either way, you'll be hard pressed to find me around the Facebook pages anymore, I'm just not putting the time into it or these forums anymore... I'll post something every once in a while, but from now on, I'm out.

It didn't come FROM that direction...it was directed TO that direction...as for you being out? Meh...
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 731Member ✭✭✭✭
    I Understand.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,146Administrator El Jefe
    lol...