el paso film — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

el paso film

terenceterence Posts: 23Member
Hi k2 was wondering if you've ever used ElPaso film? Cause ive got some and am having problems with it, letting it soak for 60 sec. And have tried both hydrovator from k2 concepts and also twn's. Both times i dipped the film was still slimy and clumped together. Any thoughts?

Comments

• HardeightHardeight Posts: 584Member ✭✭✭
    Bad film.

• terenceterence Posts: 23Member
    I guess clumped would be a bad description it seems to end up like a gelatinous blob
    ok bad film is there anything I can do with it? besides throw it away. my wife bought it thought she was helping out the start of the business
  • HardeightHardeight Posts: 584Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2014
    Wrapping paper for birthday presents?
    I don't know honestly.
    El Paso has a horrendous reputation in the industry so I have always stayed away from their products. Someone here might know how to make it work.
  • RyanHeathRyanHeath Posts: 770Member ✭✭✭
    1st step is to make sure your not putting film in upside down. wet your fingers and pinch the edge of film. sticky side goes down. you will see what i mean. If you are laying it correctly its most likely not enough activator. especially if its gel like. I cant say if film is good or bad because i have never used it but they do have a horrible reputation. I would never buy anything from them.
    K thanks for the help guess just play with it and hope for the best.
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 731Member ✭✭✭✭
    I'd throw it away, that's the worst vendor in this business... 90% of the time... if someones post starts with, "I'm using El Paso Hydrocrapics film or activator" it always ends in that **badword** going down the drain... then Ary will visit your business page and publicly go off on you like a 14 yr old girl... cause he is a very close representative of his products... I'd avoid that cat at all costs.. or any of their stuff... Its unfortunate he's been leaching off the industry this long.. all these new guys buy his stuff (Like I did) ad end up just chalking it up to "lesson learned"...
  • GCIGCI Posts: 1,317Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    Don't like slamming other people but bad idea loose number.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,460Administrator El Jefe
    And there ya go...
  • RDSHydroRDSHydro Posts: 1,672Member ✭✭✭✭
    I concur with @Smitty.
  • LAKES_HYDROPRINTLAKES_HYDROPRINT Posts: 245Member ✭✭
    Same here.
  • yeti_hydroyeti_hydro Posts: 43Member
    Terrible company. They will not fix what they mess up
  • jtagliajtaglia Posts: 2,264Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    I talked to Ary twice before I found K2, he tries his best to sell you, never calls you to follow up. I bought some flame film from one of his dist. here in Phx. It's clumpy, a real piece of crap. thank god, that's the only stuff I bought from him.