Ohio Remote Class Info! ADDED VIDEO — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ohio Remote Class Info! ADDED VIDEO

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,571Administrator El Jefe
edited May 2014 in K2Forums.com News
OK all you remote type students...K2 is taking the training course on the road again...this time Ohio...Mid Ohio Hydrographics will be the host. The dates are September 4th, September 5th and September 6th. The cost is $1550 for the first student of each company attending and $375 for every student of the class after that. The class start time will be 9AM and end time will be around 5PM. Please reserve your place as soon as time permits as the last class filled up quickly at the last minute and we had to turn a few people away.

The address for the remote training class is:
298 Tower Dr.
Mansfield, Ohio 44906

To reserve your class position go to the K2Shoponline.com website and click the "Training" tab. Make sure to type in "Ohio Class" into the notes or you may drop a check into the mail. Our mailing address is:
K2 Concepts
359 Marlboro Way
Banning, CA 92220

Any questions just email me at K2Forums@gmail.com

Please bring your activator guns and any projects you may have questions on.

Looking forward to meeting you at the training!
Post edited by K2Concepts on

Comments

• MachinesUnlimitedMachinesUnlimited Posts: 196Member ✭✭
    I'm glad it's a little out. I want in on this. But still saving up. Thanks fur the commitments you've made for us.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,571Administrator El Jefe
    Awesome...I hope you can make it...the last one was great and much more informative than I could have imagined for the students...
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,819Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I'm really looking forward to this! Should be a great time for everyone. If anyone has any questions or needs any information on the area or hotels, etc. please don't hesitate to ask!
    OK guys, we got 3 companies signed up already so if you are on the fence? I suggets getting off the fence and get us a deposit so we can book you a spot...

Just saying...
  • wolfecreekwolfecreek Posts: 76Member
    Ok I'm off the fence, boy me wife is going to kill me,lol count me in.
    Nice...loading up the video now...
  • gowrenchgowrench Posts: 198Member ✭✭✭
    Hey Jim, deposit sent. I'm in for Ohio.

Ttyl.
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,819Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Good video Jim! Do these posts mean we are up to 5 companies already?

Once we get closer, I will get everyone my cell number to contact me if needed. If you do a Google Map search for the address, the street view is dead on and will show you what the building looks like. Pretty easy to find. Here's a shortcut:

Google Street View

If anyone is searching for hotels, and they come up with an Ontario, OH address, that will be close to my shop also. The Ontario area is just up the road from us. Just check a map to see where the hotel is located relative to me. Many restaurants in the Ontario area also. Also, please let me know if there is interest in a tour of Hi-Point Firearms. I can arrange it for after the class one evening if anyone would like to go. Looking forward to meeting everyone!
    Bumping this.
  • atomiccustomsatomiccustoms Posts: 33Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm seriously considering this. What is the deposit amount? Ordoes it have to be paid in full?
    Post edited by atomiccustoms on
  • RBurressRBurress Posts: 1,552Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator

I'm seriously considering this. What is the deposit amount? Ordoes it have to be paid in full?

1/2 down for each person

Like RB said...you can deposit half per student. My paypal is: sales@k2concepts.net

We just filled another seat today...starting to look like a full class...the last one was great and I am sure this one will be also...
  • ctrliquidartctrliquidart Posts: 62Member ✭✭
    Jim @ K2Concepts I want to attend this class please put me down for it I will mail you the 1/2 now for the deposit to secure my spot my shop is out NC. I have followed you from the start. Can't wait. Thx Clay
    Yes sir...
  • onehitwonderonehitwonder Posts: 2,635Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just so you know, I've spoken with Jim and Joe at Mid-Ohio, and will be available for the first day of the class. No additional charge, but I figured it'd be a great way to get out there and meet some customers. You'll have access to me training you on prep and painting the first day, so get booking your classes!
  • LarLar Posts: 46Member
    I'm in. Just paid and cant wait
    Hey @K2Concepts‌, How many companies/people before you have to close it down? Has to be getting close!
    I believe there are 5 companies officially signed on...so there is some more room...I will double check tonight...3 more spots are spoken for but no funds yet...so sign up if you are on the fence...
  • Wicked_LiquidWicked_Liquid Posts: 83Member
    Still have room for 2 more?
    Yes we do...
    Trying to go to the k2shop this morning to pay for the course to the Ohio remote training course. IWhen filling out theinformation, I am not able to put Canada as my country. There for not able to proceed with the transaction. Any ideas why or ways around this. Would it be better if I pay you @K2Concepts‌ directly to your PayPal? Let me know
    Robert, I sent you a email...
    Yes sir. I got it and sent off the payment. See ya in September :D
    OK Guys, got the link up on the shopping cart for ease of payment...deposits and full payment if you wish...
    Got room for a couple more...getting close...
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 731Member ✭✭✭✭
    Can I come?
    You have 2 choices..."No" and "Hell No"...
    Smitty said:

Can I come?

You have 2 choices..."No" and "Hell No"...

After experiencing the @Smitty / @K2Concepts bro-mance on display in the film thread.... I think it would be amazing to have you both there.... I could provide those big inflatable sumo wrestling suits!?!? THAT would be amazing....
    @Smitty, you can attend as my employee..... lmao!
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 731Member ✭✭✭✭
    I met Jim before, we were fine...

I'm not going as any ones **badword**...
    Smitty said:

I met Jim before, we were fine...

I'm not going as any ones **badword**...

Wasn't saying as "my **badword**." Just as "my employee" so that you wouldn't have to pay...
    In any case, I would still like to see the sumo suits.... guess my sense of humor is strange like that.