10' PA Hydrographics Tank Setup

wrapturewrapture Posts: 4Member
I've got a 10'x4'x3' PA Hydrographics Tank I purchased just over a year ago. Had plans to start doing it fulltime, then business took off in a different direction, so no more plans to start this anytime soon. I had it running, full of water for a few months and tried it a few times but stopped. Everything worked great. I have video of it running the day I drained it and put in storage.

Tank is located in Nanaimo, BC, Canada. I paid $10,500 for the tank, with a bunch of film, two Husky brand sprayers (one for the activator, one for clear etc), I will update the ad tomorrow with photos of those as well if any interest. Here's a link to the same tank,
https://pahydrographics.com/product/10-hydrographic-tank/

I'd like $8500 CAD, and am open to negotiation and arranging shipping as well.

PS, first time posting on a forum hope this is all correct and can update anything if needed!

Comments

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,775Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Looks like a nice unit.
  • wrapturewrapture Posts: 4Member
    Yeah It's a beauty setup, I can take more photos if needed! I have it in storage at the moment but will be moving it to my parents garage soon and can get some more shots.

Forgot to add but the foam lid should be replaced, I accidentally spilt a solvent like glue on top and it melted the styrofoam a bit so it doesn't look very pretty.

Forgot this pic showing the pumps running, they work like a dream! The heater works great too.

• SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,477Member ✭✭✭✭
    Good deal for someone !!!!! Even comes with a husky paint gun ..... B)
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,647Administrator El Jefe
    That's a nice tank...
    BUMP
    Time for this to go. Interested? Shoot me an offer, someone could get a great deal on a killer set up!
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,775Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Please let us know when it sells so we can close out the thread.
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,734Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Yeah this is a great deal and I need another tank... but I'm all the way across the continent and PA Hydro is right next to me LOL
  • sikkdipssikkdips Posts: 1Member
    Very interested!!!! Looking to get into the business. What’s the best way to contact you?
    @sikkdips responding to this thread sends him an email alerting him of that. One step better is clicking on his name and posting your contact info on his wall.
  • ForsiForsi Posts: 271Member ✭✭✭
    I have this same 10' tank and it's a great one (only difference is we have the touchscreen control panel)...good deal for somebody!
    Tank sold! Thanks for all the interest.
    Thanks. We will close it out
This discussion has been closed.