Football Follies Week 13 2018

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,435Administrator El Jefe
edited November 29 in K2 Contests
Man this season is already winding down...and it's breaking my heart...sigh...and Packer fan HAS to feel like this after Sunday's game...and then I smile...

Well, it's the beginning of separation time...the good team's peak and the bad teams? Well, they just reveal themselves to be what they truly are...

Saint's are looking unstoppable...as much as I hate Sean Peyton for his egregious head hunting fiasco...which should have got him banned for life in my opinion...his team is looking bulletproof...

Rams secondary is suspect...Chiefs Money Mahomes is flat out playing out of his mind...Pat's Brady might have finally shown a chink in his armor...

And still, the worst teams are the Cards and the Raiders...how about Mack and Cooper going OFF?...Gruden looks like the BONEHEAD he really is and he has officially gutted the Raiders of all talent and any chance at the playoffs before they rip the rest of the soul out of Raider Nation by leaving town in the middle of the night for the strip (VEGAS BABY!...YEA!!!)...Good luck keeping a lid on the team in the land of hookers and blow...

Speaking of blowing...this weeks "Bag O' Shame" goes to...the lowly Arizona Cardinals...getting whitewashed by 35 points? Oh the inhumanity...this season can't end soon enough for them can it...here you go Card fan...wear it well...

And runner-up goes to...not the Titans....not the 49ers...both of whom tried really hard to get into the worst of the worst...but the Bengals...for getting SPANKED by the Browns...who just fired their head coach last week...lol...just so the Bungels could hire him and then get the crap beat out of them by his former team...for the love of all that is comedy? This was priceless...

Let the dissension commence...

So the rules are the same as last week...post up YOUR FAVORITE TEAM in this thread...there will be no flip-flopping here...this is for true fans who live or die every Sunday on the gridiron...this week? The biggest loser wins...Up for grabs is 1 meter of film from Kansas Hydrographics for starters...So let's hear it for Brent at Kansas Hydro...show him some love and buy some film when you win...

Also as an added bonus? I will match the 1 meter of film for any Business Ninja (paying members only...free trial members do not qualify) out of my pocket as a bonus. So if you are a paying Premium Business Ninja and you win? You get an additional 1 meter of film donated by K2 Forums...that's only the beginning of what I have planned...membership should have it's privileges right?

SO get your picks in and let it begin! Time to start that long walk of shame down to week 16...oh yea...and your picks have to be in BEFORE game time starts...or you will be disqualified...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Comments