Color/Ink Separation

CTSCTS Posts: 1Member
New to this whole thing but am consistently getting the result as seen here. Looks like very fine lines in the color, not sure why? I've tried under activating, over activating and everything in between. I didn't buy any of it new. Old activator, old paint, old film? 90 degree water, Hydrovator, Big Brain Graphics film and paint. If this is answered elsewhere I apologize, I couldn't find it.

Thanks.

Comments

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,520Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Looks like bad film, or possibly just old film. Get some new stuff and start trying that
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 3,077Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other than being overactivated on both projects, the film was improperly stored for a really long time. It was not Big Brains fault. The film was stored tightly rolled in an environment where the humidity levels were constantly changing. You can't fix this problem with some trick or tip, the film needs to be discarded as well as the other film that was stored with these two patterns.
  • Mark78PMark78P Posts: 33Member
    I agree with these guys, looks like the film wasn't stored properly or very old, film, inks, do have a shelf life.