Washing Unit problem with Suds

Hi Guys,
When Washing the Product after the Printing, the activator is mixing to washing water. In that time water get more Suds in top of water surface. When recycling that water, my shower gets more suds and water flow became very slow.

How to avoid Suds while washing the products. Is there anything, to mix in water?

Please tell me how to solve this problem?

Comments

• SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,408Member ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you need to add water.
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,520Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Its not the activator causing the problem, typically its the PVA that is causing foam. You can solve it by changing out your water more often, or like @Sreynolds said, adding some. I have also heard of adding Fabric Softener to your water, but I don't usually like adding variables to the process.
  • PagesHydroDippingPagesHydroDipping Posts: 572Member ✭✭✭
    I could be wrong but I think hes talking about rinse water.
  • SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,408Member ✭✭✭✭
    Yes hes talking about the rinse water.... I think the foot valve or whatever hes using is starving for water and picking op the suds.
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,520Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    priyawtp said:

When Washing the Product after the Printing, the activator is mixing to washing water.

Yeah, trying to solve some of the misconceptions right out of the gate
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,435Administrator El Jefe
    Be careful when you add anything to the rinse water...make sure it is entirely rinsed with fresh water or you may have some contamination issues...results in fisheye in your clear coat...
  • TroubleTrouble Posts: 348Member ✭✭✭
    Best to just change the water in your rinse tank and rinse several times to get out any residue. Don't add anything to the water as mentioned.
  • mielkewaygraphicsmielkewaygraphics Posts: 192Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    I had a build up of suds as well. I changed to just cold tap water. Let it sit in my tank for an hour or so before rinsing. The suds went way down. I change it at lunch. Rinse, drain, repeat.... I read it on the bottle.... :)