Football Follies Week 10 2018

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,380Administrator El Jefe
Hey guys sorry for the delay but I am on another volunteer project this week. Let’s get this party started!

Love to hear what everyone thinks of the Le’Vion Bell hold out? Jeez is this guys just demolished his career or what? Losing 9 MILLION DOLLARS just to prove a point? There is no way on the face of the planet that he is EVER going to recoup that kind of money no matter WHO picked him up after this...not sure if anyone wants to either...love how Tomlin said “We want volunteers and not guys holding us hostage”..

And is the time up for Jason Garret in Dallas? This guy is just ONE playoff game ahead of the Browns in his career?!!!! Now THAT is ugly for “America’s Team there guys. But we all know the culprit is the big man himself Jerry Jones...he needs to get over his ego and fire himself...or at least learn how to dance like this...

Let the dissension commence...

On to the contest...

So the rules are the same as last week...post up YOUR FAVORITE TEAM in this thread...there will be no flip-flopping here...this is for true fans who live or die every Sunday on the gridiron...this week? The biggest loser wins...Up for grabs is 1 meter of film from Kansas Hydrographics for starters...So let's hear it for Brent at Kansas Hydro...show him some love and buy some film when you win...

Also as an added bonus? I will match the 1 meter of film for any Business Ninja (paying members only...free trial members do not qualify) out of my pocket as a bonus. So if you are a paying Premium Business Ninja and you win? You get an additional 1 meter of film donated by K2 Forums...that's only the beginning of what I have planned...membership should have it's privileges right?

SO get your picks in and let it begin! Time to start that long walk of shame down to week 16...oh yea...and your picks have to be in BEFORE game time starts...or you will be disqualified...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Comments

• versuspaintversuspaint Posts: 220Member ✭✭✭
    Packers, Hopefully they show up this weekend and HOLD ON TO THE BALL!
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,901Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stupid Stupid Cowboys.

they making baby Jesus cry :(
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,278Member, Moderator El Moderator
    Saints!
  • dirtbagdavdirtbagdav Posts: 107Member ✭✭
    Panthers
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,481Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I am going to sit in 30° weather with 80,000 of my closest friends... and watch the Packers MOP THE FLOOR WITH THE DOLPHINS
  • Fejery4491Fejery4491 Posts: 152Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 11
    Vikings! Even though it's a bye haha.
    Post edited by Fejery4491 on
  • Fejery4491Fejery4491 Posts: 152Member ✭✭✭
    edited November 10
    @WileECoyote

You'll fit right in!

• CrazyDipperCrazyDipper Posts: 51Member
    Got go for my titans but playin the pats is dang sire gonna be a fight hopefully we have some momentum from stompin the cowgirls last monday
    Speakin of stompin dang did those panthers get cleaned up thursday night im not panthers or Steelers fan but that was embarrassing
  • dirtbagdavdirtbagdav Posts: 107Member ✭✭
    Yes.. They got hammered.
    Superman newton was lookin very butt hurt im glad see him get that ego knocked down a bit
    Damn what a showin from my titans. Thats how its done Brady didnt have a chance today
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,901Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy crap, Cowboys won!!
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,380Administrator El Jefe
    smedlin said:

Holy crap, Cowboys won!!

I was actually rooting for them...
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,481Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    edited November 12
    Looks like the Packers started the finish to the end of the season yesterday, I am guessing they heard me yelling from the stands...

Too bad no one took the Bengals. It'd be like hitting the lottery this week.
    Nobody chose bengals cause we football fans and no football fan wants to pick a team that is allways a losing team like bengals
    edited November 13

Nobody chose bengals cause we football fans and no football fan wants to pick a team that is allways a losing team like bengals

But people choose the Browns every week...
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,445Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Wait is that a girl!? Trevor! Congrats for finding someone who can put up with you! Did she stay for the entire game? :lol:

Wait is that a girl!? Trevor! Congrats for finding someone who can put up with you! Did she stay for the entire game? :lol:

She did... and she is also 6 months pregnant with my child. (no idea how I managed that in the 3 hour span of a game)

She did... and she is also 6 months pregnant with my child. (no idea how I managed that in the 3 hour span of a game)
    Lies...DNA test will prove it's Jason's kid and Trevor watched to see how it was done...

Lies...DNA test will prove it's Jason's kid and Trevor watched to see how it was done...
    If Jason was the dad, he would have skipped town by now.
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,445Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    WOW! Congrats, my man! This your first? I can't remember. I'm a horrible friend, I know. I can't even keep up with how many kids I have, let alone anyone else.... :lol:
    @MidOhioHydrographics Nope, this is my second. My son is 14 now, so it feels like this is starting all over again.
    Still awesome! Wish you all the best.
    OK the results are in and it's not pretty my friends...yes Carolina got whitewashed on Thursday and still managed to cling on (see what I did there?) to make the humiliation final as the winner of this weeks "Bag O' Shame"...wear it well Panther Fan...gonna be along week to shake this one off...it's not often a team hangs a 50 Burger on another team...tsk tsk...

Adding insult to injury...

@dirtbagdav Here is your official Certificate Of Shame...

Give Brent @kansashydro a call at 316-461-6730 with your film choice...and buy a meter or 5 from him while you got him on the phone...he's a cool cat for sponsoring our contest every week...and please tell him "thank you" for the support of this weeks contest...

Moving on...
    Im hopin my titans can keep the momentum goin for this week and take out the colts sunday
    My poor titans got the hell kicked out of them it 38 to 10 by colts. And after they smoked the pats i guess they got to comfortable
    Vikings seem to have come up a little short this week...