Football Follies Week 6 2018

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,340Administrator El Jefe
edited October 10 in K2 Contests
Well week 5 was great...how about all those defensive touchdowns? Drew Brees setting the NFL record for yardage? Yea he might not the the GOAT but when was the last time you saw him lose a game for his team because he sucked?...None that I can remember...what a great time to be a Saints fan...good on you!...

And how about them Jets? Five Hundy? And 323 GROUND YARDS?...Wowsers...The Browns winning??? WHAT??? Baker Mayfield is "Fo Reel"...Chief fan? "Money Mahomes" is just that!...And yes Kirk Cousins is playing OUT OF HIS FREAKIN MIND football friends...this guy might break 5000 yards with this receiver duo...what a season!...

And on to the smackdown...Mason Crosby's cheesy meltdown (See what I did there?) Tha guy could not hit the broadside of a 10-ton block of cheese Sunday...Too Soon?...And someone should tell the Bronco's they have to tackle the RB BEFORE he gains 10yards...Redskins? That got away quickly Monday but then again you KNEW Brees was gunning that night...dude was money...

So this weeks "Bag O' Shame" goes to...the Redskins...wow that was ugly...wear it well 'Skin Fan...

And runner-up goes to...the Falcons...gonna be a long season in "Hotlanta"...wear it well Falcon Fan...

Let the dissension commence...

On to the contest...

So the rules are the same as last week...post up YOUR FAVORITE TEAM in this thread...there will be no flip-flopping here...this is for true fans who live or die every Sunday on the gridiron...this week? The biggest loser wins...Up for grabs is 1 meter of film from Kansas Hydrographics for starters...So let's hear it for Brent at Kansas Hydro...show him some love and buy some film when you win...

Also as a added bonus? I will match the 1 meter of film for any Business Ninja (paying members only...free trial members do not qualify) out of my pocket as a bonus. So if you are a paying Premium Business Ninja and you win? You get an additional 1 meter of film donated by K2 Forums...that's only the beginning of what I have planned...membership should have it's privileges right?

SO get your picks in and let it begin! Time to start that long walk of shame down to week 16...oh yea...and your picks have to be in BEFORE game time starts...or you will be disqualified...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Comments