Where buy aqualac?

dodevildodevil Posts: 77Member
edited October 6 in Water Based Paints
Sorry i know it can a be a newbie question but I cant find where buy it. Primecoating have all the info but no a shopping cart. 

Comments

• DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,704Member ✭✭✭✭
    PA hydro sells it also. HydroSolutions Is very similar which u can find at MielkeWayCoatings  
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,527Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    You can get it from prime, but you need to call them
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,468Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Liquid Print's paint is also Aqualac, but I prefer to support the forum sponsors. Go with PA Hydrographics or @mielkewaygraphics as mentioned above.
  • dodevildodevil Posts: 77Member
    Ok thank. Aqualac will need primer for stainless steel tumblers? I'm trying to reduce the film built, actually I use epoxy primer white and then I light coat of automotive base, but I'm tired of problem with activator reacting with the paint always in that special order than you need do quick.
  • TrayersSlayersTrayersSlayers Posts: 263Member ✭✭✭
    @dodevil yes you can go direct to stainless with Aqualac 35 but you have to run it through a blast cabinet 1st. 
  • TrayersSlayersTrayersSlayers Posts: 263Member ✭✭✭
    At least that's how I was tought. I just don't think I could ever trust just skuffing and paint. 
  • dodevildodevil Posts: 77Member
    I have the cabinet but no operative so far. I need work in the reclamation system. We are sanding by hand with 80 and 180, very time consuming.
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,527Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    You can go direct to stainless and aluminum with 35 series, 38 series, and 22 series. But yes, blasting is a very good idea. If you are trying to watch film build though, solvent is always going to be a little thinner.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,437Administrator El Jefe
    @mielkewaygraphics this is for you...
  • mielkewaygraphicsmielkewaygraphics Posts: 192Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys...yes we have just about every color in stock of hydro solutions paint.   If your in the u.s. hit us up.  
    Www.mielkewaycoatings.com