Football Follies Week 5 2018

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,444Administrator El Jefe
Well to say this hasn't been the best of years for us would be a understatement...but on the bright side? There has been a crapload of great football so far...How about Mahomes' performance on Monday Night...a left-handed pass? That's was CRAZY!...And all the up and down play for these powerhouses? On one week and off the next? Is Blake Bortles for real or isn't he? Patriots might be the worst they have ever been...finally...6 scores from Trubisky? And oh yea...the Rams are for real this year...and oh yea...Fitzmagic is over with in Tampa...it was fun while it lasted...

So this weeks "Bag O' Shame" goes to...the Buffalo Bills for trouncing the Vikings and then playing like an all girls marching band the very next week against the Packers and an almost nonexistent Aaron Rodgers...here is your "Bag O' Shame" Bill's fan...wear it well...

And this week's runner up? The "Fin's" for getting whitewashed by the absolute worse Patriots team to ever exist during the "Brady/Belicheck" era...that was just pathetic...

So the rules are the same as last week...post up YOUR FAVORITE TEAM in this thread...there will be no flip-flopping here...this is for true fans who live or die every Sunday on the gridiron...this week? The biggest loser wins...Up for grabs is 1 meter of film from Kansas Hydrographics for starters...So let's hear it for Brent at Kansas Hydro...show him some love and buy some film when you win...

Also as a added bonus? I will match the 1 meter of film for any Business Ninja (paying members only...free trial members do not qualify) out of my pocket as a bonus. So if you are a paying Premium Business Ninja and you win? You get an additional 1 meter of film donated by K2 Forums...that's only the beginning of what I have planned...membership should have it's privileges right?

SO get your picks in and let it begin! Time to start that long walk of shame down to week 16...oh yea...and your picks have to be in BEFORE game time starts...or you will be disqualified...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Comments

• smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,920Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cowboys!
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,288Member, Moderator El Moderator
    Saints. I am really hopeful this week. Redskins in the Dome on a Monday night and it will be Ingram's first game back from suspension. He usually has a great showing after having to sit out for one reason or another.
  • dirtbagdavdirtbagdav Posts: 108Member ✭✭
    Panthers 
  • versuspaintversuspaint Posts: 222Member ✭✭✭
    GO PACK GO!!
  • PTC_HydroGraphXPTC_HydroGraphX Posts: 1,108Member ✭✭✭✭

COWBOYS!!!!
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,475Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Browns again! Yay football! Yay Sports!

Actually... my 6-year old is cheerleading for PeeWee football. Every. Single. Saturday at 1:00.... Don't they know it's Bow Season now!? And 1:00? Just ruins the whole day.... But... I do have a super cool ball cap for Lucas Cubs Football now... #PeeWeeSportsDad
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,537Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Nonexistent... You ain't kidding. I guess the news is that Danica wants to put a "She Cave" in the house THAT THEY SHARE IN GREEN BAY... That dude has to stay away from the skanks... he gets sucked into the drama.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,444Administrator El Jefe
    @WileECoyote might be some truth to that...a 76 QB rating...for ROGERS?...Wow...and the Pack still won?...Yea my team sucks...season is O.V.E.R...watching this O-Line implode is almost worse than the 2016 season where Bradford ran for his life and set a record for completions...even if they were endless 3 yard checkdowns...well it was fun while it lasted...
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,537Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    What happened to Keenum and Bradford? Did the wheels fall off or what? They are looking TERRIBLE. And The packers were right to cut Jordy Nelson he has good moments followed by terrible play for an entire game.
    And people still complain that the Vikes should have given Keenum the contract...even though he hasn't thrown a TD since week 1...let that sink in...and Bradford was benched in favor of a rookie...
    Kennum is like Fitz...has moments of brilliance but always regresses into who he is...a QB2...
    Bradford has health issues...sadly he was a victim of Jeff Fisher's QB killer mentality...Fisher never gave Bradford the support and protection he needed...sad because he has such talent...
    The Vikes made the right choice...Cousins QB play, despite the record, is setting records and has not been seen from a Vikes team in a LONG time...now they just need to get back in the game mentally...
    As for the rest of the NFL?...wow what a season of up and down...Rams are a lock me thinks...
    I will give you that Cousins is the best talent on that team right now. And I don't see anyone that can stop the Rams right now... just... wow
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,475Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    LOL I don't even do hot rods either, but this is funny....
    You uncultured swine...
  • Fejery4491Fejery4491 Posts: 154Member ✭✭✭
    Vikings again....

Praying they dont make it a hat trick
  • Fejery4491Fejery4491 Posts: 154Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 6

They dont call him honest Abe for nothing.
  • CrazyDipperCrazyDipper Posts: 71Member
    Lets go titans
    Should be a easy week goin against the bills but even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then
    Come on titans keep pushing allmost home lets put the bills at 1 and 4
    Well now i know how Vikings feel 😭
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,713Member ✭✭✭✭
    @MidOhioHydrographics I bet your doing cartwheels over your Browns today!! Lol
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,920Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    stupid cowboys.

I would trade losing every game the rest of the year, if it meant beating the stupid Texans.

now i gotta listen to eveybody at work yack about the Texans.

@MidOhioHydrographics I bet your doing cartwheels over your Browns today!! Lol

I can honestly say I have no idea what you're referring to....
    My titans football is like my braves baseball couple good games then they dont show up for next game
    Well I get to do the "Icky Shuffle" this week...Suck it Packer fan...
    So the Vikings pull their head out of their **badword** for one game and guess who is back to thinking they are going to the Super Bowl... @K2Concepts
    edited October 9

So the Vikings pull their head out of their **badword** for one game and guess who is back to thinking they are going to the Super Bowl... @K2Concepts

Never said that...just said you can kick rocks...because that's about all your team is good for...bwahahahaha...

And anal exams...apparently...

Because he ain't gonna find a W in that hole...
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,288Member, Moderator El Moderator
    So much for that "Redskins Defense" we heard about all week leading up to last night's game. :)