Help

Ale13Ale13 Posts: 10Member
Hi guys, I can not find this film without those black stripes anymore. Now I'll show you the two different films. In the first photo as you see, it has only one black strip every 50 cm, in the second picture it is full of horizontal stripes. I can no longer find it like the first one. Now I wanted to know if anyone knows who has this theme without those black horizontal lines. Thank you

Comments

• smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,880Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy spam.

Why repost same question 5 times? I different areas even
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,651Member ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah definitely don't need to post it that many times. Members will see it with 1 post
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Yeah I’ll take care of the extras. There is no need to post more than once. I understand you were wanting to post to all the film suplliers, but they will see this one. You’re better off to tag the users using the @Ale13 method.
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,403Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    We had a similar question here about a week ago. None of those lines are supposed to be there. I think @studebaker had the explaination. Get film from any forum sponsor and you shouldn't have to worry about them
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,340Administrator El Jefe

We had a similar question here about a week ago. None of those lines are supposed to be there. I think @studebaker had the explaination. Get film from any forum sponsor and you shouldn't have to worry about them

This...