Crystal FX Effect

Hi Guys,

Good Day....

currently i am buying Crystal effect solutions in outside. That solutions not working properly so many times. i am tried 2 other buyer in my local area. That solutions also not good. So that,I need Crystal FX Effect formula for bike parts.

So any ideas for to prepare Crystal FX Effect solutions own or any formula.
Please help me.

Thanks

Comments

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,520Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Guessing that you are not located in the United States? I have not heard of that product. I at first assumed that it was an activator, yet you posted under a paint heading.
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,702Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 21
    @WileECoyote it is a paint  I know a couple guys with their bike done. 

• studebakerstudebaker Posts: 3,077Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
  • airtimegrafixairtimegrafix Posts: 2,144Member ✭✭✭✭
    its from ALSA PAINT
  • ShannonShannon Posts: 182Member ✭✭✭
    Is this the stuff your talking about? I use it a fair bit, there is a procedure to it but once you get that sorted out it’s pretty easy to use.

• studebakerstudebaker Posts: 3,077Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 26
    @priyawtp You could always buy hydrographic film printed with that CRYSTAL FX pattern, and get it right every time!

Post edited by studebaker on
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,520Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @manu1434 care to elaborate on your process a little bit? Probably best to introduce yourself in another thread so we can get to know you. We typically don't let just anybody advertise here without some background checking.
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,285Member, Moderator El Moderator

@manu1434 care to elaborate on your process a little bit? Probably best to introduce yourself in another thread so we can get to know you. We typically don't let just anybody advertise here without some background checking.

Sounds like spam to me.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,435Administrator El Jefe
    NotSoFast said:

Sounds like spam to me.
    Yea I got rid of him....