New problem after 2 years of dipping

MyrkzMyrkz Posts: 11Member
We had som heat problems in Denmark the last 2 weeks and now this week at my workshop nothing work anymore, nothing change in my proces Even the painting fall off (this was total dry before i dip) i did ever step as i use to i use diff painting etc  never had this problem  but what ever i do the same problem Comes 

Comments

• MyrkzMyrkz Posts: 11Member
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,146Administrator El Jefe
    Too much activator...
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,261Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Yep... Over activated.
  • DEEZALLDEEZALL Posts: 5Member
    I had one do something very similar when the heater didnt work right and the water was too cold.
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,261Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    DEEZALL said:

I had one do something very similar when the heater didnt work right and the water was too cold.

@DEEZALL cold water typically causes under activation (due to lack of hydration). This is just too much activator melting the base paint.
  • MyrkzMyrkz Posts: 11Member
    Thanks guys youre the best "to much attivatorer" i got it all good now 💪 had a bad day i guss 😅
  • DEEZALLDEEZALL Posts: 5Member

DEEZALL said:

@DEEZALL cold water typically causes under activation (due to lack of hydration). This is just too much activator melting the base paint.
    Thank you I am fairly new at this. I've been doing this off and on for about 4 years. It's a hobby for my own purposes. Automotive and my own firearms. I hope I didnt come accross like a no-it-all.
    DEEZALL said:

DEEZALL said:

Thank you I am fairly new at this. I've been doing this off and on for about 4 years. It's a hobby for my own purposes. Automotive and my own firearms. I hope I didnt come accross like a no-it-all.
    Oh no not at all! Just wanted to clarify for others that may be reading.
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,233Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @DEEZALL we usually answer questions in the general sense. These discussions get views long after the conversation is over.