XBOX One Controller

ForsiForsi Posts: 217Member ✭✭✭
XBOX One Controller done in digicamo on a blue base coat...

Comments

• NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,242Member, Moderator El Moderator
    Looks nice. Well done.

On a side note, I don't see how anyone actually uses a dipped or painted controller for more than 5 minutes. They come with a rough, pebbled surface for a reason. They get very slippery as soon as your hands start to sweat. I did mine when I first started dipping and it's now just on the shelf in the shop as a sample piece for customers to look at. Completely useless to me to actually play games with.
  • ForsiForsi Posts: 217Member ✭✭✭
    Thanks @NotSoFast and this is one of those products that I just leave the usage up to the customer. I explain everything about the finish to them prior to taking the project and it is up to them regarding how they use it or how long they use it. My responsibility is done when I explain the information about the finish to them and they accept the details and have me do the project. To each their own is what I say at that point. I am responsible for the quality of the hydrographics and production aspects and I leave the usage to them once they leave the shop having been told the pros and cons of a gloss finish on a product like this. I suppose they could wear nitrile gloves if their hands sweat too much. :)
  • SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,372Member ✭✭✭✭
    Who the He%% has time for XBOX anyway.....

Looks good bro!
    @Sreynolds I hear that - who has the time? I sure don't - always too busy trying to make all the customers' projects look good and stay on time haha

Thanks!
  • norcalfranknorcalfrank Posts: 1,037Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 11
    I had a guy this week that wanted me to "dip" his Glock frame in white. I explained it to him and he is suppose to get it to me this week. Who wants a white glock??? Yuck, but hey, whatever the customer wants as long as it doesn't compromise the installation.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,264Administrator El Jefe
    Learn to say "Hey that's a great idea...can't wait to do the project for you" and smile....

And quit doing this...

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,350Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator

I had a guy this week that wanted me to "dip" his Glock frame in white. I explained it to him and he is suppose to get it to me this week. Who wants a white glock??? Yuck, but hey, whatever the customer wants as long as it doesn't compromise the installation.

One of the main reasons we added Cerakote...