Different films

so I been experimenting with different patterns and it seems that some films are easier to dip then others 
so my question is what films do you reccomand for newbies to start of with so we can have better results until we learn the technique 

Comments

• DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,673Member ✭✭✭✭
    All films can react different depending on water temp, soak time, how much activator sprayed, heat, humidity. Their are alot of factors. Basically need to learn how to read the film. Easiest in my eyes are black and clear films
  • SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,392Member ✭✭✭✭
    Yep , what @DeviousDips said !! You have to be able to read the film. A good light over the tank will help a lot.

On another note, before u burn through 1000 dollars worth of materials... and that don't take long. Have u considered training? I believe theres one coming up at @K2Concepts . It will put u ahead of the game.
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,472Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Get alot of 1 film and practice with that.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,380Administrator El Jefe
    Sreynolds said:

Yep , what @DeviousDips said !! You have to be able to read the film. A good light over the tank will help a lot.

On another note, before u burn through 1000 dollars worth of materials... and that don't take long. Have u considered training? I believe theres one coming up at @K2Concepts . It will put u ahead of the game.

What I would suggest...
  • joezylajoezyla Posts: 6Member
    Thanks for the comments