K2 Concepts Paint Training Class Video and Outline — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

K2 Concepts Paint Training Class Video and Outline

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,066Administrator El Jefe
OK Guys the class is on and this is the announcement.

Particulars:
Tuition is $1000 per person

Address of the class:
K2 Concepts
871 W. 4th. St.
Suite F
Beaumont, CA 92223

Dates of the class:
July 25, 26, 27

What to bring:
Any films and paint guns you own.
Parts you have questions on but please limit parts to 3 parts that can fit into a 5 gallon Home Depot bucket.
Anything you paint can and will be dipped as well.

SIGN UP BELOW IN THIS THREAD! SPACE IS LIMITED AND WE WILL SELL OUT I AM SURE...

Comments

• smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,741Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Randi and I will be in Playa :(
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,205Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    We will be in Canada and returning on the 27th. Wedding on the 28th. Busy summer....
  • Fejery4491Fejery4491 Posts: 133Member ✭✭✭
    Marc certainly knows his stuff, should be an awesome class!
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,066Administrator El Jefe
    Well, we wish you guys could come out...it's gonna be a blast...
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,164Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I will be in Wisconsin enjoying the weather...
  • GLHGLH Posts: 44Member
    My wife and I are interested.  Is there still room?
    If so... please message me further instructions for deposits if it's still available.
    GLH said:

If so... please message me further instructions for deposits if it's still available.

Yepp...still room...
    still spots open...got 25% sold already...
    C'mon guys... lol If any of you guys are like me ... we need the training and I for one dont wanna pay more past this introductory offer. My wife needs it too.  Let's fill this class please!
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,164Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I have repeated the same answers over and over in the last 4 years. If ANY of you are trying to make this a profitable business for yourself, you should be taking this class.

For the people that look like they are having a seizure in the booth instead of steady even passes, and for you guys with constant questions about technique, and process... you should be signing up.

Keep in mind, I don't get a dime for this, and have no vested interest... I just know what I am seeing.
    I know me and my wife need this badly. The sooner the better too... as like many of you guys... plans have to made to arrange it all in time... like kids, dogs, plane tickets LOL
    Bumping this and hoping to get some more interest...