Comments

• loochlooch Posts: 1,820Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice job 
  • ShannonShannon Posts: 192Member ✭✭✭
    Some nice work there
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 2,035Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    nice!

I really like the way that AR came out
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,733Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Good work!

What's your business called?
    Be careful posting photos of firearms if you don't have an FFL. Or state that they are your own personal guns. ATF monitors more than you think. Had a fellow decorator get visited for posting on Facebook.
  • juju151juju151 Posts: 34Member
    edited June 2018
    Thanks everyone...this is definitely an art which I'm still learning. :)
    @MidOhioHydrographics , This is not a business for me...it's only a hobby, and yes, I'm only doing my own personal firearms. I already have a full time job, and definitely don't want another one. :) I have learned with some of my other hobbies, like photography, when it becomes more work than hobby, that takes all the fun out of it.
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,733Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Awesome! Doing very well for a hobby setup! Keep up the good work!
  • juju151juju151 Posts: 34Member
    Thanks again @MidOhioHydrographics ... I went to the local salvage store and they had a ton of stainless bottles, cups, and koozies really cheap...so I pretty much bought them all. So I have all the holidays and birthdays for my friends and family covered for a while! ;)
  • MB_CustomsMB_Customs Posts: 51Member
    edited January 8
    @juju151 great work man, looks really good. It’s funny that your tape is orange, as I was gonna suggest you try that flaming skull pattern w a Fluorescent orange base, it looks awesome, I have the reduced one and I love it, as you can tell I’m a newbie, but working on it. Hit it with cerakote matte clear and it’s held up really well for me so far.