just bought a rinse tank and dip tank CAN I?

LostboyzLostboyz Posts: 20Member
the guy i bought the tank and rinse tank from had the rinse tank plumbed into his dipping tank.my question is...Is this ok? because i seen others say keep the rinse tank cooler then the dip tank. BUT isnt it the same temp if i run it the same way the guy i bought it from had it? and others have there dip tank and rinse tank ran together? thank you

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    We run our rinser hotter now. Around 100 deg and it's working just fine. Tank is at 90. So theoretically yes, you could do that.
  • LibertymanLibertyman Posts: 953Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    Iam sure it would work fine, but I would think you dip tank would get dirtier much faster by using the same water, unless it is running thru a good filter system if its recycling the water back into the dip tank
  • LostboyzLostboyz Posts: 20Member
    im just starting out but thats how he had it hooked up. is this a good idea to do it the same way he had it? and when the water gets dirty cant i drain some water out and add bleach to clean it?
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Yes, you can do that. I don't know if it's the best idea, but I don't see why it wouldn't work. Just have to change your water more frequently.