Go Big Brain Help

MKralMKral Posts: 83Member ✭✭
Finally getting back into it after some personal issues......UGH!
Working on my Ruger SR22 Pistol. Going to dip the frame only in Big Brain Purple Candied Carbon Fiber. The purple brings out the color in my eyes. :blush: Just kidding, I am giving this to my daughter.
So I also ordered Big Brain 0% Gloss Clear. Their site says "Mix 8-1 with reducer & Add 6% Hardener". But when I received the product it only says 8:1 Mix with hardener. If anyone can shed some light on this I would appreciate it a ton!
Also for those who have used it do I shoot one wet coat and leave it alone or multiple coats like I do with my normal clear? I have never used any kind of flat clear.
Has anyone used Big Brains candied carbon fiber film? If so how did it turn out?
Thanks,
Mike

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Have you called Big Brain? I would go straight to the source. Sean and Dinnetta have been out of the country for a bit, but I believe they're back now. Big Brain has superb customer service. I would just call them to get it directly from the horses mouth...