Film — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Film

Tron78Tron78 Posts: 27Member
This maybe a stupid question but can't figure it out dipping has been going great all of a sudden my film not glass n out so checked my gun setup and pattern is good one pull then the next it gets all crazy help maybe new gun dont know

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,255Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Gonna need photos and more info. You 100% sure film isn’t upside down?
  • Tron78Tron78 Posts: 27Member
    Flim is good always check before put down but my gun is going crazy its not the best devilbiss starting line but cleaned it and shoots a good patterning on first  pull and the next its heavy on top and bottom light in the middle 
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,255Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Tron78 said:

Flim is good always check before put down but my gun is going crazy its not the best devilbiss starting line but cleaned it and shoots a good patterning on first  pull and the next its heavy on top and bottom light in the middle 

If it’s spraying a pattern like you describe, your air pressure is too high. Give us some settings info. Tip size and pressure for starters.
    Tip is 1.8 set at 14.5 
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,230Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    A good pattern is a consistent pattern. This is what you are paying for when you buy a better gun. You can keep getting your **badword** kicked by that gun, or you can get a better one and solve all of your problems instantly.
    Yeah that's the plan thanks 
    Anyone selling a good gun let me know funds are kinda tight right now