New activator technique... — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New activator technique...

norcalfranknorcalfrank Posts: 992Member ✭✭✭

Comments

• ShannonShannon Posts: 139Member ✭✭✭
    But I seen it on YouTube....
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,929Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    DIY at its finest.....
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,685Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    i didn't realize we was suppose to be activating the water, then putting the film on top of that!!!
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,015Administrator El Jefe
    "How to ruin $400 worth of sneakers with a $75 dip kit"...genius...
  • norcalfranknorcalfrank Posts: 992Member ✭✭✭
    smedlin said:

i didn't realize we was suppose to be activating the water, then putting the film on top of that!!!

It's the pre activator technique. Didn't you learn that in training?
  • TroubleTrouble Posts: 314Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 11
    Dang I wasted all that money on a Training, GPI gun and a stainless tank. I would be rich if I did it this way LOL!!!
  • LibertymanLibertyman Posts: 912Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    Why, why why? Do they let these people post this garbage on you tube. Amazing, nonsense is all I can say
  • ShannonShannon Posts: 139Member ✭✭✭
    Why, why why? Do they let these people post this garbage on you tube. Amazing, nonsense is all I can say
    If anything aside from the comic value it shows why people showed be taking items to someone qualified 
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,929Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭

Monetization of 300,000 plus views, that's why. In just the one week that video has been on YouTube, it has earned that family $300.00... Now, whos making money off hydro dipping? :-) They're probably laughing all the way to the bank. Are you? B)

Now there are a few hundred new customers for dip kits running around out there with cash in their little piddly-paws looking for vendors. It's a trickle-down economy. Are our forum sponsors smart enough to place ads on that video for dip kits? Hint... Hint.
  • SreynoldsSreynolds Posts: 1,317Member ✭✭✭✭
    I guess im the stupid one for watching the whole thing......
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,091Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I didn't understand most of those words, but that little girl seemed very sure of what she was talking about...
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,685Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭

I didn't understand most of those words, but that little girl seemed very sure of what she was talking about...

Umm.... that's a boy.

And that really explains a LOT about you..