K2 Liquidation (NOT going out of business...lol...) Sale Repost — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

K2 Liquidation (NOT going out of business...lol...) Sale Repost

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,138Administrator El Jefe
OK guys we are going to be selling off a bunch of stuff laying around the shop and some pretty good prices...listing here before I list on Craigs list to give you guys first shot...equipment would probably be a local pick up but I could be talked into helping you ship it since I have a nice truck scale to weigh the items...

First up I am rotating out my used guns and some brand new ones...I will post these up one at a time starting later today...since everyone always complains that I never give enough notice...

Comments

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,138Administrator El Jefe
    edited May 30
    Price Drop!

Some of my FAVORITE GUNS...SATA Jet 4000 B RP’s with 1.3 tips...1 digital & 1 non digital...Both excellent condition..gauge included with the non digital, PPS adapters, cleaning kit...$350 each shipped

Price Drop...

Nice 3Phase 7.5 HP Kaeser...48 CFM @ 125 PSI I believe...something like that...Might need a motor but maybe not...Personally, I think it's in the contactors after I checked it out...go tit to spin up but would not maintain so I think the previous owner fried the second set of overload contactors...I bought 2 brand new mains...$700 and you provide shipping...

More activator/primer guns...One 1.9 ANI Full Size F150 gun barely used... PPS adapter, cleaning kit......$110 shipped anywhere in the lower US...