K2 Liquidation (NOT going out of business...lol...) Sale Repost

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,435Administrator El Jefe
OK guys we are going to be selling off a bunch of stuff laying around the shop and some pretty good prices...listing here before I list on Craigs list to give you guys first shot...equipment would probably be a local pick up but I could be talked into helping you ship it since I have a nice truck scale to weigh the items...

First up I am rotating out my used guns and some brand new ones...I will post these up one at a time starting later today...since everyone always complains that I never give enough notice...

Comments

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,435Administrator El Jefe
    edited May 30
    Price Drop!

Some of my FAVORITE GUNS...SATA Jet 4000 B RP’s with 1.3 tips...1 digital & 1 non digital...Both excellent condition..gauge included with the non digital, PPS adapters, cleaning kit...$350 each shipped

Price Drop...

Nice 3Phase 7.5 HP Kaeser...48 CFM @ 125 PSI I believe...something like that...Might need a motor but maybe not...Personally, I think it's in the contactors after I checked it out...go tit to spin up but would not maintain so I think the previous owner fried the second set of overload contactors...I bought 2 brand new mains...$700 and you provide shipping...

More activator/primer guns...One 1.9 ANI Full Size F150 gun barely used... PPS adapter, cleaning kit......$110 shipped anywhere in the lower US...