Points??

tizdippedtizdipped Posts: 38Member
Hi just wondering how the points work in the forum ? Thanks 😊

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,472Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    What points are you referring to? The number of posts, discussions, likes, agrees, LOL's, all give you "badges" in your profile at different intervals. I'm still waiting on my pay raise for all the sweet badges I've received.... Maybe once it hit 10k posts?
  • tizdippedtizdipped Posts: 38Member
    An ok that great thanks been here racking my brain wondering what it's all about lol
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,444Administrator El Jefe
    edited May 16

What points are you referring to? The number of posts, discussions, likes, agrees, LOL's, all give you "badges" in your profile at different intervals. I'm still waiting on my pay raise for all the sweet badges I've received.... Maybe once it hit 10k posts?

• WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,533Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Keep in mind kids... We contribute to this forum, not only for free... We also take abuse while doing it.
  • tizdippedtizdipped Posts: 38Member
    Ha yeah I have taken some abuse already but hey I just take it on the chin and hey like Jim says if it work for you then keep doing that ! But still great full of sound advice thanks
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,472Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Perfect GIF choice, Mr. Urbano. Well played! LOL

Yeah, I enjoy what we do. You'll notice some times I comment a lot (business going good/smooth and have a bit of sit down time to read and help) or there's a couple week break where I don't even want to think about hydro in my down time (everything going to hell in a hand basket, parts are late and piling up, and we aren't making any $) LOL!

I'm going to be posting up some interesting findings about a new problem we encountered and fought with for 3 weeks. Stay tuned.
  • LibertymanLibertyman Posts: 959Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭

Keep in mind kids... We contribute to this forum, not only for free... We also take abuse while doing it.

@WileECoyote, Trevor... but look how much fun we have here :D