REVERSE FILM!! — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

REVERSE FILM!!

Everything is big brain, air gunsa, did a couple things this week no problem. The reverse film will stick to half of it, tried three different cups with it. It runs down it. Other film no problem. 60 second soak, 60 seconds after spray. give or take 15 seconds. Anybody have this issue with this film type??

Comments

• bellamy1986bellamy1986 Posts: 23Member
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,146Administrator El Jefe
    Need pictures brother....

• DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,608Member ✭✭✭✭
    What is the reverse film?
  • PanamaCityHydroPanamaCityHydro Posts: 554Member ✭✭✭
    maybe talking about reverse insanity?
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,970Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    The flags are reversed in the print... Notice the "field of blue" is in the upper right-hand corner of the flag... It may be a pattern name he is referring to.
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,207Member, Moderator El Moderator
    Any particular reason you are waiting 60 seconds after spraying? Your activator is evaporating away.
  • bellamy1986bellamy1986 Posts: 23Member
    Sorry guys. Yes reverse insanity skulls. It turned out to be a gun problem. And I was just always told to let sit for 60 seconds. How I've always done it. Maybe I'll try less time
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,207Member, Moderator El Moderator

Sorry guys. Yes reverse insanity skulls. It turned out to be a gun problem. And I was just always told to let sit for 60 seconds. How I've always done it. Maybe I'll try less time

60 seconds between laying the film on the water and activating it. There is usually no need to wait more than about 10 seconds after activating and dipping unless you have problems with really heavy inks not activating all the way through. Even then, it's more like 15-20 seconds. Any longer and it's just evaporating off.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,146Administrator El Jefe
    I have waited 30 seconds after activation on some particularly thick films....but that ain't one of them...
  • LibertymanLibertyman Posts: 944Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    @studebaker maybe that film is suppose to be dipped on the right sleeve...lol