Shop video! tank update! — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shop video! tank update!

MasterjqxMasterjqx Posts: 990Member ✭✭✭
Hey guys i shot a video to show you guys my finished tank and what my shop currently looks like! please leave the comments below!

Comments

• wicked_dipzwicked_dipz Posts: 564Member ✭✭✭
    Looks good but I would recommend not having your air compressor in the same room that you are painting in. With it kicking on and off it will put oil and dirt into the air.
  • CARBONCONCEPTSCARBONCONCEPTS Posts: 83Member ✭✭
    looking good, i know how the struggle goes with limited space.
  • MasterjqxMasterjqx Posts: 990Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 2014

Looks good but I would recommend not having your air compressor in the same room that you are painting in. With it kicking on and off it will put oil and dirt into the air.

yeah im currently buidling a overhang on the right side of the building that will have a concrete floor and will be enclosed in for storage and the compressor. i should be finished with it this weekend.

• GCIGCI Posts: 1,320Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    Looking good defiantly on the right path.
  • CoastalHydrographicsCoastalHydrographics Posts: 3,047Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks good bro..
  • TylerByers18TylerByers18 Posts: 877Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    nice beard, nice tank, nice setup man good job!

nice beard, nice tank, nice setup man good job!

Thanks man! Long live the beard......
  • airtimegrafixairtimegrafix Posts: 2,142Member ✭✭✭✭
    looks good!! bigger than my garage!! but move that compressor spark= fire!!!
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,066Administrator El Jefe
    Nice...gotta start somewhere...
  • DallenDallen Posts: 1,701Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    looks like you are off to a good start
  • LeoLeo Posts: 83Member
    Looks good my friend, all my stuff is home made too. start on a budget and let the business grow and slowly get better tools to grow even bigger. good job .
  • hydrohookhydrohook Posts: 122Member ✭✭
    looks good buddy , i started in my garage and we are now getting my shop built , i have tried to take everyones input on what a shop should have in it or be like . i just ordered a 10ft tank from jake last week , so we are trying to get the shop finished before it gets here. i will get a video of the shop as soon as we finish. thanks for your video and good luck with your buisness.
    Thanks for the comments guys!
  • TsunamiTsunami Posts: 4,952Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thats great Joe. I expect to see a new video of my wall mounted cutting table in your shop.LOL
    Tsunami said:

Thats great Joe. I expect to see a new video of my wall mounted cutting table in your shop.LOL

that mall mounted table is a awesome idea, now i just gotta pick a wall to build it on.

• BlackbedudeBlackbedude Posts: 4Member
    nice little shop and more than enough tank! at least u have a shop :# and youre going to be an expert dipper someday just like jim because you have a nice beard hehehe cheers :D
  • h2kh2k Posts: 61Member
    Looks good!
  • donniedonnie Posts: 22Member
    Great job Joe, start small and keep building.
    Ill shoot another video in a few days as i added alot to the shop, i built a add on to the building to give me more room so now i have a place for storage / compressor / rinse tank..
  • 03_usmc_0703_usmc_07 Posts: 19Member
    Looks good I mean thats how guys like us get started our shop is basically the same kinda set up.
  • BIGGAME510BIGGAME510 Posts: 295Member ✭✭
    the american dream thats how it works Im doing it in my garage i have to fight for space over the wives Beammer and all her holiday decorations. Im buying her a shed for the decorations
    @‌biggame510 buy yourself the shed! dip in shed :P
  • Sac_HydroSac_Hydro Posts: 1,050Member ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the Vid Joe.. Good use of your space!
    Nice to see you up and running!
  • fthorntonfthornton Posts: 4Member
    i am looking at the same kind of tank for my start up. How did you build it
  • jtagliajtaglia Posts: 2,280Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks great other than the compressor location. I live in a HOA community, I'm really restricted on what I can do, besides that other than the pool I have a yard that wouldn't work for that. Oh, besides Kathy would say no, I forgot that part. LOL
  • RRCustomsRRCustoms Posts: 43Member, Business Ninja
    Not to bad for home built, good job. I'm just getting started myself. Have fun.