First big weird shaped part — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

First big weird shaped part

PMFMISSOURIPMFMISSOURI Posts: 33Member
thank you to @kansashydro for the advice 

Comments

• kansashydrokansashydro Posts: 831Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks awesome! Great job!
  • DallenDallen Posts: 1,691Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    very nice
  • LICCLICC Posts: 169Member ✭✭✭
    Looks good, I would have back taped the large holes to keep the lines more straight and help eliminate distortion around the holes. 
  • PMFMISSOURIPMFMISSOURI Posts: 33Member
    @LICC, I did back tape everything. I think I might have twisted it a little as I went in. I was over concentrating on going in and not stopping. I know that I need to go through some training and plan on doing so as my schedule allows. But for now I will take all the advice from this forum and it's members as I can get. Thank You
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,618Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    Don't knock yourself @PMFMISSOURI . That's a pretty good dip
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,950Administrator El Jefe

@LICC, I did back tape everything. I think I might have twisted it a little as I went in. I was over concentrating on going in and not stopping. I know that I need to go through some training and plan on doing so as my schedule allows. But for now I will take all the advice from this forum and it's members as I can get. Thank You

Experience is the best teacher...ya live and ya learn...rack it up and move on...
  • PMFMISSOURIPMFMISSOURI Posts: 33Member
    @K2Concepts. Like I said sir, I take everything with a grain of salt. I appreciate all that you, the sponsor's, and everyone else does on this forum to help out us rookies. I hope that you will be doing some classes in Kansas this year and that my schedule allows me to go. Thank you again
  • JeremyJeremy Posts: 1,089Member ✭✭✭
    Can't complain about that. Good dip looks awesome