ATA Show next week in

dipdemondipdemon Posts: 109Member ✭✭✭
The Archery Trade Show is next week in Indianapolis Indiana Convention Center Thursday jan 11th - Saturday jan 13th.
If you are going we would like to meet you our booth # is 1254 we will have samples of our new Exclusive film's we currently have in production
I will also try to post photos of Hydrographic's good's or interest on this discussion hope to see you there

Comments

• SingleAction52SingleAction52 Posts: 703Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    Not sure if I'll be able to make it but my partner, on the archery side, will be there. I'll give him your booth # and have him look you up. Load him up with any samples you have and we'll put them to use..., especially anything that will appeal to the NASP shooters. We manufacture our own case built around the Mathews Genesis bow, and sell a lot of them dipped. We also dip a lot of the bows.
    Hopefully, I can rearrange a few things and see you there personally.
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,404Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Awesome! Won’t make the ATA. We will be st SHOT in a couple weeks. Going to try and make it to both next year depending on a lot of things. Lol
  • SmittySmitty Posts: 731Member ✭✭✭✭
    I used to go... Maybe next year.