Kryptek highlander — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kryptek highlander

PagesHydroDippingPagesHydroDipping Posts: 175Member ✭✭✭
Does anyone know where i can find some kryptek highlander film? Or at least close to it

Comments

• IceMasterIceMaster Posts: 1,203Member ✭✭✭✭
  • PagesHydroDippingPagesHydroDipping Posts: 175Member ✭✭✭
    Awesome @IceMaster thanks
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,703Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Only TWN.
    Honestly i forgot about them. Probably cause i hate dealing with them lol.
  • IceMasterIceMaster Posts: 1,203Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017

Honestly i forgot about them. Probably cause i hate dealing with them lol.

I hear that a lot

Post edited by IceMaster on
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,703Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I don’t understand why people hate dealing with them? The silly “roll off” charge is my only complaint. Their service and film has never been a problem for me. And they’ve never once pushed their activator on me.
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,143Member ✭✭✭✭
    Lol I can't even figure out how to use them. I have emailed them but they keep telling me I gotta sign something but I don't know what they want me to sign. So I gave up. I do like their selection
  • norcalfranknorcalfrank Posts: 844Member ✭✭✭
    I have never had a problem with them. Customer service is great. They once early on if I was interested in training or a tank and I said no. They never asked again.
    The once or twice i have used them they are always calling trying to sell me stuff. @DeviousDips i cant remember exactly how i did it but i had to call them and set up an account. I guess i just like being able to jump online place my order and be done.
    Yeah you have to sign an agreement @DeviousDips. Just saying that you won't resell their film, etc.
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,143Member ✭✭✭✭
    @PagesHydroDipping @MidOhioHydrographics. Thanks. I like alot of their patterns and would love to try it out. I'm gonna call them and try to set it up
    Really not hard. Their Roll Off charge is dumb, but they have quality prints and some great patterns. Their Next brand camo patterns are a good alternative to Mossy Oak or Realtree. I always recommended them before I got my licenses.

They may try to sell you their activator or paints. Just say no thank you. They're big on "only our activator will work on our films" but we all know that is not true. They have never been pushy about it to me.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,460Administrator El Jefe
    Yea they have always been cool to me but I have dealt with them for 10 years so they know who I am and what I will buy...and nothing more...every now and then I get the "You need a paint chip to match that basecoat or we might not be able to sell it to you"...I am like "Fine send me a paint chip...thanks for pointing that out!"...

• NWHNWH Posts: 39Member ✭✭
    Ha Ha Ha sign what never signed anything. But I can be a asshole but I do get along with them. Their off the the roll charge is a joke to charge more for their films.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,460Administrator El Jefe
    Yea they have a thing now...wasn't that big of a deal back in the day but with the advent of so many people selling patterns? They are worried theirs will be going out the back door...
  • SkinEDippinSkinEDippin Posts: 47Member
    I got my training from them, they seemed like nice genuine people to me. But they have had some employee turn over lately. I wish their app was better being able to purchase off of it like kansas Hydrographics would be a definite plus. But some of TWN's patterns never turn out perfect, or at least almost perfect.