WHERE IS YOUR WIFE?! — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

WHERE IS YOUR WIFE?!

Gentlemen... and Ladies

Color blindness (color vision deficiency, or CVD) affects approximately 1 in 12 men (8%) and 1 in 200 women in the world. In the United States, about 7 percent of the male population—or about 10.5 million men"

Long story short fellas, have the woman in your life check behind you when it comes to being color specific. Naturally they can distinguish way more colors than the average man!

Best,
Junior

Comments

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,084Administrator El Jefe
    My wife has absolutely NO PROBLEM telling me when I am wrong...
  • Hydro_Digital_FilmsHydro_Digital_Films Posts: 18Member
    Lol, the joys of marriage.

I saw a tile company requiring husbands to have a note for their wife prior to making a purchase. They run the world @K2Concepts
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,741Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last time Randi and I got into an argument, she went outside and starting shooting her gun.

I quickly apologized and said everything was my fault.

Sad that you were actually probably right about being wrong... :lol:
  • Hydro_Digital_FilmsHydro_Digital_Films Posts: 18Member
    Oh no... She definitely means business lol. @smedlin ... what kind of camera did you use to take this picture? Its amazing, if you look closely you can see the shell in mid air!
  • loochlooch Posts: 1,673Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hydro_Digital_Films are you sure ur looking at the shell lol
  • norcalfranknorcalfrank Posts: 1,008Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    My wife does QC for me. Not much gets by her.
    Post edited by norcalfrank on
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,166Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    I believe it is a learned skill, or maybe women are just more used to it? We employed more women on the shop floor for delicate operations like pinstriping and rework, but all the people that did color matching were men. I am not sure if color blindness, or some other factor sometimes. I would suspect it shouldn't effect colors outside of your "blind range" (red/green colorblind should still be able to see lots of other colors) but I have seen men who just don't care enough...

but I have seen men who just don't care enough...

That would be me...after every dip...