I Need Educating

@K2Concepts
Ok so I was left unsupervised and during my mischief I found Hydro Graphic Printing and thought "I Just Gotta Do This!" .... well here I am putting in an attempt at doing this :) ..... hahahaha jokes on me .... but I'm a persistent bugger and I am determined to get it right no matter what. Now the guys I've met in here have been extremely helpful for which I am most grateful.

I spent some time thinking (was a whole new experience to) :s .... Just maybe I should get some training, so now I need to know how to go about getting trained. However I have a few questions;
1) I need to know who offers training
2) are there set dates for the course
3) Cost of the course (as I have to budget for it)
4) does the cost include accommodation (as I'm in a different country I would need somewhere cost effective to stay for the duration of the course)

I'm quite happy with a small room with a shower and potty. or trailer, it does not need to be luxury, just need to be able to put my head down and wash up.

I just gotta do this and I'm going to do it right! :D

Comments

• DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,648Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Clueless k2 concepts , big brain graphics, Liquid concepts , OHW , PAHydrographics. All these companies offer training
  • CluelessClueless Posts: 39Member ✭✭
    @DeviousDips
    Thanks I'll get in touch with them
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,340Administrator El Jefe
    @Clueless hey sorry I spent the better part of the day arguing on FaceBook...never again...

So to answer your questions?
    Yes, we offer training.
    No there is no set dates...but we try to train on Thursday's and Friday's...
    Cost is $1750 for the first student of the company and then $475 for each student after that
    No, the cost does not include accommodations but there are several within a mile or 2 radius of the shop...ranging from "by the hour" to a nice Holiday Express with eating and drinking within walking distance...

We are moving towards $1000 a day and let the student decide which course is right for them...just have not had the time to polish up that idea...
    @K2Concepts
    Thanks Jim, let me see what I can do for Jan / Feb 2018 for the course. It will take me some time as I need to arrange visas etc to get there and airline prices are at their highest this time of the year.
    Yeah, by the hour hotels are a bit dodgy, we have them here and one doesn't really want to go to one for more than an hour, hygiene at these places is very questionable .... the eating and drinking sounds good, boy could I do with a good thick medium rare steak and baked potato and a jug of beer.

Yup I dropped Facebook two years ago for various reasons.

Thanks for the info, I'll get right onto it.
  • onehitwonderonehitwonder Posts: 2,740Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're looking at a Feb training at our facility just outside Atl.
    @onehitwonder
    hi, thanks very much, please could you assist me with costs, possible accommodation etc