Head Bashing Continued Adhesion Fail - Page 2 — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Head Bashing Continued Adhesion Fail

2»

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,817Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    @Clueless there are many, many options available. None are going to hold up to running a rim into a curb. Nearly all are going to hold up to normal exterior automotive use since that’s what they are designed for. I like UTECH 4.0 that I get from Marc Devaud. It’s inexpensive and does very well. If we are doing a more high end job and need to save time, we go for PPG Deltron DC2000. It’s Dry enough to sand/polish in half an hour and reduces dirt nibs. But it’s $350/gallon.
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,240Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    I mostly use either Big Brains express clear or their Glamor Gloss.
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,235Member ✭✭✭✭
    @Clueless Big Brain Graphics also carries a clear coat called Graffiti and it's suppose to be a very hard clear. 
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,750Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Lots of clears out there that will do what you need. Guessing what you can GET is more of a concern.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,571Administrator El Jefe
    Yea I wouldn't waste too much time shopping for a good clear...rims get the crap beat out of them almost as soon as they go on the car...least that's our experience...
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,766Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Clueless How have you dipping skills progressed? Getting anywhere?
2»