I'm pretty sure this question has been answered by you many, many times. I have been through the Q&A discussions several times. I have read the discussion - "hydrographics film problem. Stretching, holes, rips" - several times and have attempted to make changes as suggested, I have watched Jim's Videos several times. However! I have been unable to solve the problem of ripping in the bends and corners.
1) I have increased the volume of activator applied
2) I have decreased the volume of activator applied
3) I have increased activator soak time
4) I have decreased activator soak time
5) I have increased water soak time
6) I have decreased water soak time
7) NO CHANGE AAAAARG!!!!
8) I bashed my head against the wall until unconscious
9) I felt so much better from stopping the head bashing
10) I came here for some advice
11) Yes! I still have absolutely no idea.
12) below are the end result after 15 dips
What am I doing incorrectly???????????
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.