Faded film — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Faded film

loochlooch Posts: 1,689Member ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey alli got this custom film through low country who has hydro digital make it film came faded compared to the picture on website, anyone else run into this problem? First pic is what was on website and second is what came 

Comments

• K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,137Administrator El Jefe
    Man you think that's bad? It took us 3 years and thousands of dollars to come up with a large print of confederate camo and the colors were STILL off and faded...try getting your teeth kicked in for 3 years straight...write it off and find another pattern...sometimes it just is what it is...
  • loochlooch Posts: 1,689Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks buddy guess i know who i wont be getting my film from 
  • gardnerdddgardnerddd Posts: 220Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    @looch - We are sending new film to you today as discussed. The color saturation has been increased and should look almost identical to the picture. Please understand, it will never be as crispy as what you see on your monitor as printers cannot produce all the colors your monitor can.
    edited November 2017
    looch said:

Hey alli got this custom film through low country who has hydro digital make it film came faded compared to the picture on website, anyone else run into this problem? First pic is what was on website and second is what came 

Here is picture of what it actually should look like, colors are pretty consistent with picture from internet (Picture off Cellphone). @looch - You should receive this sometimes this week.

Ok thank you Damian 
  • MikeBMikeB Posts: 61Member
    I had the same problem love the pattern just faded. called them said they would put more ink down and send me some more film.
    The cell pic is not the best, but the colors are extremely close to the picture, and we believe you should be happy with the new film. If you ever have a problem, always let us know and we will make sure to do whatever we can to correct it.
    @gardnerddd Nice...I knew you would come through and we appreciate that...it's a good forum and GREAT sponsors!...
    Just received my new film looks great thanks Damian 
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,970Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I really appreciate about this post is that you followed up with an update! Thank makes me all warm and fuzzy inside....
    @looch - I really appreciate you giving us a chance to correct the issue and certainly appreciate following it up with the update. Thank you again. If you have any additional issues, please let us know.
    Good deal...