Speckled voids

Im getting speckled voids after my dip.   Is this the result of too much or not enough hydrovator?

Comments

• IceMasterIceMaster Posts: 1,333Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    Pictures of it would really help but, if there are spots with jagged edges, like the film "broke" or tore, that's underactivation. If the spots look smoother, like the film melted, that's overactivation. Could also be an issue of your activator gun not being set up properly and spitting activator onto the film, or even just dripping. Really try to provide a pic of the item
  • burgertimeburgertime Posts: 4Member
  • IceMasterIceMaster Posts: 1,333Member ✭✭✭✭
    Ya, that looks to me like you need to give it a little more activator. Or, let it sit longer after spraying the activator. I'd go with adding a little more first though
    Thanks. I appreciate it!
    Went for it again  this  time on my phone case for more practice.  Water was about 98 deg went a lil hevier with activator, deffinatly an improvement but still a few void speckles.  Film almost like wrinkled to itself before i applied activater. Possibly water too hot?? 
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,648Member ✭✭✭✭
    @burgertime turn temp on the water down. You wanna be right around 90 degree water for a 60 sec soak on most films