Centre console bad dip — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Centre console bad dip

Hello

How would you go about fixing the side of this console? Do I have to redip the whole thing on can i just do the side?

Also, why did it happen?

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,948Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    You could Mask along a line in the Woodgrain and paint/redip that one side. Should be fine. Looks like water blew through the crack between that accessory box and the dash. Water beat you a couple other places also, and the weird pattern on the right edge looks like activation issues.
  • NWHNWH Posts: 43Member ✭✭
    I would just redo the whole thing take some denature or acetone wipe scuff rebase tape is your friend on this one. Visualize the dip prior to dipping think about where the water will take the film this will tell you were you need tape or a different angle.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,782Administrator El Jefe
    NWH said:

I would just redo the whole thing take some denature or acetone wipe scuff rebase tape is your friend on this one. Visualize the dip prior to dipping think about where the water will take the film this will tell you were you need tape or a different angle.

This...