Football Follies Week 7 2017 — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Football Follies Week 7 2017

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 12,198Administrator El Jefe
Welcome back to our regularly scheduled program...sorry but last week was pretty rough around the K2 Compound...this coming week looks to be as rough or worse but then things should calm down...sigh...

Onward and upward. What a whacky week in football and I am SHOCKED at how many first-string guys are getting seriously injured...read the waiver wire if you doubt...so while the headlines about Rodgers getting knocked out for the season or Elliot dodging the inevitable 6 game suspension take center stage for most tabloid fodder? Look closer at the stats and you will see that the best teams out there are 3-2 and it's still anyone's league...well except the Browns and 49ers...crazy things abound...the Steelers still play like champs versus winning teams and then suck hind tit when a loser strolls in and they roll over link a hot link on the grill...Falcons blew yet another lead (that never gets old) and WTF Bronco fan?...Seriously?...

BUT to end the suspense...this weeks Brown Paper "Bag O'Shame" goes to...the ATL...dude there is NO WAY you let someone come from behind ( insert @smedlin mom joke here) like that...no way on this great green Earth...especially after the Pats ruined that parade for you earlier this year...and ESPECIALLY to Jay Cutler (151 yards passing?) lead Fins?...For the second STRAIGHT week they allow a team with little or no offense to come in and PUNK them in their own crib? ATL offense could get a thing going in the second half...at least the defense made up for it by letting Ajayi run wild...Here's your Bag O'Shame Falcon Fan...wear it well...

Runner up goes to...the Broncos for ALSO letting a suck team come in and punk them in their crib as well...what in the heck was that smelly mess they left us with????...

As much as I want to shoot myself in the face just thinking about those games?...Thursday night just might be a preview of a playoff game...that being said? I am sure it will suck...so back to shooting myself in the face...

OK, the rules have not changed...post up YOUR FAVORITE TEAM...there will be no flip-flopping here...this is for true fans who live or die every Sunday on the gridiron...this week? The biggest loser wins...Up for grabs is another ANI Air Gauge from me...So let's hear it for me again...WOOT...

Also as a added bonus? I will match the gauge for any Business Ninja (paying members only...free trial members do not qualify) out of my pocket as a bonus. So if you are a paying Premium Business Ninja and you win? You get an additional air gauge donated by K2 Forums...membership should have it's privileges right?

SO get your picks in and let it begin! Time to start that long walk of shame down to week 16...oh yea...and your picks have to be in BEFORE game time starts...or you will be disqualified...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Comments