Exhaust Fan — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exhaust Fan

rwrogers11rwrogers11 Posts: 23Member
Can you T off and have one exhaust fan that pulls from the paint booth and the dip tank? Or do I need two different fans? If I use two fans, can I use the same exhaust hole through the roof of the building or do I need to holes?

Thanks,
Richard

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,205Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    That would need to be done according to state and local codes. In Ohio, each emissions source is separate. I can’t run a duct to my booth from another emissions sources.
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,165Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    All depends on how fancy you are getting. If you are planning on making a business out of this, I suggest checking into the local regulations, and having some of this done for you. Sharing an exhaust fan would have to be 2 staged or you would have to switch between the two. You would hate to have your booth shut down waiting for someone to finish dipping when there is a hot project.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,066Administrator El Jefe
    Two fans...
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,165Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Thats kinda where I was leading with that...
  • rwrogers11rwrogers11 Posts: 23Member
    Cool, thanks