Mossy oak break up — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Mossy oak break up

PagesHydroDippingPagesHydroDipping Posts: 104Member ✭✭

I think this is one of the best looking camo patterns ive used. A lil more expensive but give the customer what they want. Very detailed pattern two thumbs up

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,516Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Honestly since I got licensed in Realtree and Mossy Oak that's about all I've been dipping for custom work as well as a ton of production. People ask for those names primarily due to their popularity. It sounds nice to be able to say "Yes! We can do that!" And avoid the whole conversation about licensing and showing them various other similar camo patterns. And I increase all my prices 20% on Realtree and Mossy Oak to account for the use of the branded films.
  • PagesHydroDippingPagesHydroDipping Posts: 104Member ✭✭
    I did the same on price mark up. Where do you get the realtree film @MidOhioHydrographics ? I have had a few people ask about it but i told them as far name brands Mossy oak was all i could get. Been really working on my stock rolling techniques and im getting pretty good lol.
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,014Member ✭✭✭✭
    @PagesHydroDipping mid ohio is licensed and gets it from Real Tree
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,516Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Yeah it's a limited availability licensing. They shoot for only a certain number of licensees and the business have to be in line with their business plan. They hold it pretty tight. If anyone is ever interested, contact Immersion Graphics in Columbus, Georgia. They handle the licensing. They're fantastic people.