Most dipped — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Most dipped

What are the items that come in regularly and what do you charge 

Comments

• DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,402Member ✭✭✭✭
    @greengraphix I would say that depends on your business.  Some do guns so.some do auto others off road vehicles. So it's gonna be different for every company
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 5,856Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    You need to figure out your process and what you need to charge to stay in business. This question has been discussed MANY times before. Look around and use the search bar... gonna be alot of differing opinions.
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,923Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Guns. LOL But... we advertise guns and turn away most car parts.
  • greengraphixgreengraphix Posts: 22Member
    @WileECoyote @DeviousDips I was just wondering what everyone most popular dips are I've figured out roughly my prices
    and @MidOhioHydrographics how come you turn away most car parts
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,433Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭

Most regular?

Jim's mom.. but she pays a lot, so it's worth it.
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 8,923Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator

@WileECoyote @DeviousDips I was just wondering what everyone most popular dips are I've figured out roughly my prices
    and @MidOhioHydrographics how come you turn away most car parts

Business plan, mostly. We are good and efficient at firearms/outdoor equipment production, so that's what we do. I don't like doing gloss car parts. If they wanted a matte finish, I would probably do it. Our shop has been set up for firearm production from the beginning. Our open faced booth just isn't too conducive to a show-gloss finish.