Hello!! (Proud New Sponsor on K2 Forum) — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hello!! (Proud New Sponsor on K2 Forum)

gardnerdddgardnerddd Posts: 220Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself to those of you who do not know me! I am Damian Gardner and I own HydroDigitalFilms (HDFilms) in Jacksonville FL. I am a retired veteran of the U.S. Air Force and worked for U.S. Defense contractors after I retired. I have been on the K2 Forum since its inception; some of you may know me by Gardnerddd. I have been producing custom film for 5 years now; I also know how to dip. I have attended K2 and OHW training class as well. For those of you who I don't know, I look forward to meeting you!

My guys and I have worked hard to improve Custom Hydrographic Film, while bringing the price point into the $20 - $30 dollar range (with exception of some Designer film). We feel we have been successful in improving custom film, lowering the price point and bringing you a superior quality product. This new film is not rebranded, nor slightly improved, or just more ink stabilizer added! This is our own process that started from the ground up, new research, new equipment and new printing process.

Our film is of equal or superior quality as any other film printer on the market. No, we are not trying to be a value leader. We have been doing this for a while, which has allowed us to structure our cost different and we have turned that savings over to you.

HydroDigitalFilms (HDFilms) offers excellent adhesion to any properly prepared or painted surface. Our ink stability with activator is awesome, compatible with most "Cool" activators. Our inks are UV stable and should last for many, many, years with a good quality 2K clear coat.

DO WE DO CUSTOM DESIGN!
Of course we do! Not only do we do custom design we also can print FRACTAL CAMO designs, plus we have a few designers that we work with. Better yet, if you or your customer have a design in mind, please reach out to us and let's make it come true.

DO WE SELL FILM YOU CAN LEARN ON?
Of course we do! We have a special section with limited designs that will allow you to learn how to use the film without investing heavily; these films are priced in the $15 range. This film is no different from the other popular film designs you can purchase. The reason for this section is there is nothing worse than spending hundreds of dollars to learn how to use custom films. From our stand point it does not benefit you, so we bit the bullet on this to ensure you can learn how to use our film.

PAPER OR PAPER BACK?
At this moment we are only printing on the paper type film, which we do like. Paper is a little easier to handle and maintain. We will however in the next 60 days, introduce paper back, for the guys and gals that prefer that type of film. Even our paper back is very solid; you should not get any ink dispersing in the water or break up if directions are followed.

We are glad to be a sponsor and look forward to providing you custom film needs.

You can find us at
www.hydrodigitalfilms.com
Facebook: hydrodigitalfilms

Again we look forward to interacting with you guys and gals, and thanks for the welcome!!

Comments

• MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,205Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Awesome, Damien! Great to see things coming together!
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,585Member ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome and welcome
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,081Administrator El Jefe
    Great write-up and thank you for signing on!...
  • gardnerdddgardnerddd Posts: 220Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭
    Thank you guys! I look forward to working with you all.
  • DarkHollowDarkHollow Posts: 84Member ✭✭
    Welcome, Thanks for the info!
  • IceMasterIceMaster Posts: 1,320Member ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!!
  • jtagliajtaglia Posts: 2,280Member ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for your service sir
  • onehitwonderonehitwonder Posts: 2,706Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey Damian! Let us know how that Ink Drink sample worked for you!
    edited September 2017

Hey Damian! Let us know how that Ink Drink sample worked for you!

Thank your for sending it! I will let you know soon, I'm sure it is going to be good.
  • studebakerstudebaker Posts: 2,948Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Excellent! Competition makes the world go around! Welcome to the world of Forum Sponsors....
    edited September 2017

Excellent! Competition makes the world go around! Welcome to the world of Forum Sponsors....

@studebaker Competition? I'm just trying to be good as you. Thanks again!
    Post edited by gardnerddd on
  • TriggerHappyTriggerHappy Posts: 61Member ✭✭
    Hello everyone been awhile since I have been on here. Excuse my ignorance on custom films, but please explain paper and paper back film I am not accustomed to this type film or reference to it Thanks Ed.
    edited September 2017

Hello everyone been awhile since I have been on here. Excuse my ignorance on custom films, but please explain paper and paper back film I am not accustomed to this type film or reference to it Thanks Ed.

Both are custom film that is digital printed with a design of your choosing. The difference is one is more of a dissolvable paper similar to copier paper (White in appearance) that has a coating on it. Paper backed is a clear film that has a backing that must be removed before you can use it. The paper backing is required so the film can be printed on. There is some debate on which one is better, both have their pro's and con's but I prefer Paper as it is easier to handle. Both require about the same technique to dip.

• TriggerHappyTriggerHappy Posts: 61Member ✭✭
    Ok thanks for the explanation and pics now I understand the difference between the two.
  • LibertymanLibertyman Posts: 940Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    @gardnerddd thanks, for your service bud, and thanks for being a sponsor of the forum, I wish you luck!

@gardnerddd thanks, for your service bud, and thanks for being a sponsor of the forum, I wish you luck!

Thank you. Make sure you go to our face book page, like and look for the 40% off coupon on there. We are offer 40% of to the first 40 people that use the code. We only have a few left, make sure you get yours.
  • SOUTHERNHYDROSOUTHERNHYDRO Posts: 261Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 2017
    Nice selection of prints. What activator works best for this film?

Thank you. Super Brew, Dip Juice, Ink Drink and TWN 2010. Pretty much any cool activator.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,081Administrator El Jefe

Thank you. Super Brew, Dip Juice, Ink Drink and TWN 2010. Pretty much any cool activator.
    This...is what I have heard also...Damien has gotten quite good at what he does...