Football Follies Week 4 2017 — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Football Follies Week 4 2017

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,084Administrator El Jefe
WOW, what a crazy weekend of football...Everyone was beating everyone...no rhyme or reason for some of the whackyness of football...the football gods took pity on some of us...and unleashed their rage at others...The Mike Tomlin Annual Choke Game is REAL my friends...evidence you ask? Thought you would...
2013 MattCassel (YEA HIM) QBed the Vikings to a win and then a few weeks later Terrelle Pryor (OH GEEZ HIM TOO?) QBed the Raiders to a win also...
2014 the Browns STOMPED the Steelers 31-10 and the 1-8 Jets beat them also...
2015 Ryan Mallet (DOES IT STOP?) led the Ravens past them
2016 Carson Wentz (THE ROOKIE) in his 3rd start ever beat them down 34-3...
2017 Loss to the 0-2 Bears was an egg-laying trap in the making...on the road and to a lesser team? Ahh, the Steelers did not fail to disappoint...getting rolled up by halftime?

Moving on...The Bills are in first place? The Jets have more wins than the Giants? Jags almost hung a 50 Burger on the Ravens? Case Keenum has as many TD's and Wins as Jameis Winston? This just in: The Raiders are NOT for real...I missed that one...lol...Last but not least? A PICK SIX on Aaron Rodgers...IN HIS HOUSE!...Someone missed the State Farm commercial...and the Packers almost let that one go...Chargers just ain't Koo (lol) and the Seahawks better get that moron Sherman under control...better yet they better get their whole team under control...Russell running for his life is getting to be a regular rerun these days...

OK Onward and upwards...The weeks Brown Paper Bag O Shame goes to? The Ravens for not only almost getting a 50 Burger hung on them but benching Joe Flacco in favor of Ryan Mallet? Oh, that was just demeaning coach Harbaugh...even for garbage time...What happens in London stays in London?...So here is your Bag O Shame Ravens...the good news is that the Steelers are next and they will probably roll over for yet another road game as usual...so try not to embarrass yourselves Raven Fan...

And honorable mention goes to: LOTS of teams...starting with the Raiders...and I waited all week for THAT lousy game...the Chargers for being winless (throwing 3 int's in the first quarter didn't help)...Steelers, Broncos and Cards (yea I waited for THAT game also)...

OK, the rules are simple...post up YOUR FAVORITE TEAM...there will be no flip-flopping here...this is for true fans who live or die every Sunday on the gridiron...this week? The biggest loser wins...Up for grabs is another ANI Air Gauge from me...So let's hear it for me again...WOOT...

Also as a added bonus? I will match the gauge for any Business Ninja (paying members only...free trial members do not qualify) out of my pocket as a bonus. So if you are a paying Premium Business Ninja and you win? You get an additional air gauge donated by K2 Forums...membership should have it's privileges right?

SO get your picks in and let it begin! Time to start that long walk of shame down to week 16...oh yea...and your picks have to be in BEFORE game time starts...or you will be disqualified...

LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!

Comments

• esoutfittersesoutfitters Posts: 283Member ✭✭✭
    I'm no longer a fan of the NFL or the Redskins. But I guess I will take the Redskins to lose every game for some superbrew.
  • PagesHydroDippingPagesHydroDipping Posts: 451Member ✭✭✭
    Panthers
  • dirtbagdavdirtbagdav Posts: 94Member
    Panthers
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,205Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Wow! Brown's didn't make the shame list!? I kind of proud! Browns for me again.
  • K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,084Administrator El Jefe

Because you don't even watch the games? I will fill you in...they are actually competing this year...which is ok because I hated giving a prize to someone who doesn't even appreciate the sport...you beer swilling, knuckle-dragging Neadrethal swine...
  • MidOhioHydrographicsMidOhioHydrographics Posts: 9,205Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator

Because you don't even watch the games? I will fill you in...they are actually competing this year...which is ok because I hated giving a prize to someone who doesn't even appreciate the sport...you beer swilling, knuckle-dragging Neadrethal swine...
    LOL yeah...
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,585Member ✭✭✭✭
    Steelers
  • smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,741Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll always vote the cowboys.

But, I'll go on record, if there is another cowboys' tie and "draw-off", Since I already won, I'll back out and let somebody else win.

smedlin said:

I'll always vote the cowboys.

But, I'll go on record, if there is another cowboys' tie and "draw-off", Since I already won, I'll back out and let somebody else win.

You are a gentleman and a scholar...
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,585Member ✭✭✭✭
    @smedlin whoa what if it is for 100 million dollars. Jim is a generous guy!!
  • cnterfld21cnterfld21 Posts: 30Member
    My Panthers should have made this bag of shame list. I love my boys, but they're worried more about protesting than they are playing football. How do you allow the worst statistical defense in the league (The Saints) to dominate your Superman powered offense and THEN you allow the Saints to put over a 100 yards on the ground against Luke and our top 5 defense...
    The Saints ...Really???? I have no answers or complaint about Brees, the dude can simply ball out whenever he wishes.
    I think Ron Rivera and the Panthers have step in POO, because they stink !!!
    OK, Rant complete :)
  • versuspaintversuspaint Posts: 204Member ✭✭✭
    Green Bay
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,166Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    If this Thursday's game is even close, I am gonna lose my mind. Added benefit: I will be watching it in @MidOhioHydrographics territory. Doing some acceptance testing for new equipment near Cleveland... Gotta be a Packer bar near there...

My Panthers should have made this bag of shame list. I love my boys, but they're worried more about protesting than they are playing football. How do you allow the worst statistical defense in the league (The Saints) to dominate your Superman powered offense and THEN you allow the Saints to put over a 100 yards on the ground against Luke and our top 5 defense...
    The Saints ...Really???? I have no answers or complaint about Brees, the dude can simply ball out whenever he wishes.
    I think Ron Rivera and the Panthers have step in POO, because they stink !!!
    OK, Rant complete :)

@cnterfld21 Actually, they did...I just forgot to add them...lol...

If this Thursday's game is even close, I am gonna lose my mind. Added benefit: I will be watching it in @MidOhioHydrographics territory. Doing some acceptance testing for new equipment near Cleveland... Gotta be a Packer bar near there...

Trevor! You gotta come down. I'll buy you dinner and drinks. Or lunch. Or whatever time it is when you can make it.
  • GLHGLH Posts: 41Member
    Lions again.
  • BEMOTORSPORTSBEMOTORSPORTS Posts: 178Member ✭✭
    cowboys!!!
  • PTC_HydroGraphXPTC_HydroGraphX Posts: 1,107Member ✭✭✭✭
    HA! Jerry got the best of everybody! COWBOYS!!!!
  • bogiebogie Posts: 59Member ✭✭
    Cowboys
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,192Member, Moderator El Moderator
    Saints.
  • Fejery4491Fejery4491 Posts: 135Member ✭✭✭
    VIKINGS!
  • Gotcha_coveredGotcha_covered Posts: 471Member ✭✭✭
    Houston Texans
  • royroy Posts: 115Member ✭✭✭
    Baltimore and maybe I'm on time this week lol......
  • 3monkeyshydrodip3monkeyshydrodip Posts: 833Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭
    Cowboys
    OK Thursday Night Football is here...I don't care who wins as long as they both lose...lol...
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,166Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    Not gonna happen El Jefe... GB is picked by 7... And that is light
  • JenxJenx Posts: 10Member, Business Ninja
    go the Adelaide Crows in the Australian Football grand final this weekend!!
    edited September 2017
    How about dem Bears?...Or not...

I hate to say it but I am kinda glad they nicked up the Packers a little bit...Rodgers is still King of the North but it might be a little easier to take him down now that they are beat up a tad...
  • versuspaintversuspaint Posts: 204Member ✭✭✭
    "beat up a tad" this is the understatement of the year!
    And I had to listen too a neverwas dallas quarterback announce last night, man is he terrible. Telling us that the Pack is going to be strong going down the stretch, Really???, obviously everyone knows this!! But it is sure going to be tough with no o line, running backs, and half of the receivers(which is just like every year), heck even the deep secondary is starting to feel the pain of week 4 football.
    I will just keep thinking we are 25% done with the regular season, not 75% to go!
  • t_ozt_oz Posts: 100Member ✭✭
    Can I pick the Chiefs now?