Another hello from NC

Just wanted to drop in to say hello and tell a little about myself. I've been dipping off and on for about 3 years now, but was using the dip kits with spray bomb activator to dip my custom built fishing rod grips. It's gotten to where I'm getting more rod orders with the dipped grips, so I decided to try and step up my game with better products. I decided to turn my Iwata w400LV (1.3 nozzle) I been shooting clear with to my activator gun and got a ANI R150 for my clear. As far as activators, I've tried Hydro-vator, ( I just can't find the sweet spot with this one) Ink Drink from OHW that I like, and just ordered a gallon of K2 superbrew to try. I just switch to OHW paints,and man do I love that stuff! Not just for dipping but I have sprayed rod blanks and reel seats with their paint and it sticks like glue! I've started buying my film from Big Brain Graphics and have been more than happy with them plus their super fast shipping. I'm dipping out of a 50 gallon stainless steel tub I picked up years ago and it has served me well for what I'm doing right now. Anyways, thanks for having me and I look forward to reading the wealth of knowledge here and have really enjoyed and have learned so much from the videos that Jim has made and posted.

Comments