Sanding Stickers Smooth — K2Forums.com

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sanding Stickers Smooth

K2ConceptsK2Concepts Posts: 13,137Administrator El Jefe

Comments

• smedlinsmedlin Posts: 1,783Member, Business Ninja ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good video. I've had to remove stickers on helmets on a few occasions.

Can't wait to see the finished bike frame. Make sure to video it. I wanna see how you dip it :)
  • DeviousDipsDeviousDips Posts: 1,608Member ✭✭✭✭
    Where is a good place to buy the sanding pads. My auto parts store is killing me on the price
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,207Member, Moderator El Moderator

Where is a good place to buy the sanding pads. My auto parts store is killing me on the price

I use Dura-blocks. Got them from Amazon. They have lots of sizes and shapes. The edges of them also make good squeegees for drying a part that you are wet sanding to see if you got all of the orange peel.
  • WileECoyoteWileECoyote Posts: 6,230Member, Moderator, Business Ninja El Moderator
    From McMaster Carr you can order 1/4" rubber that you can cut as many blocks out as you want. As an added bonus, you can lay a sheet of it over your table and prevent dinging large parts while flipping them, and works great as a self healing mat for your cutting table.

1/4" https://www.mcmaster.com/#8634K14 26.11per [email protected]" wide.

Who else thought Jim was holding a taco at first?
  • NotSoFastNotSoFast Posts: 3,207Member, Moderator El Moderator

Who else thought Jim was holding a taco at first?

Nope. No bite missing out of it and he wasn't holding a half empty Corona in the other hand.